Application is now open to apply for the Young Founders Program in Germany 2022. Great news for emerging entrepreneurs as the Westerwelle Young Founders Program is hiring young rising entrepreneurs for the year 2021-2022.
The goal of the Young Founders Programme is to select talented and rising entrepreneurs from all over the world as they want to create a diverse environment where people from all over the world can work together and bring new innovative ideas.
Candidates will be provided an in-depth on how to thrive as an entrepreneur. They will be selecting candidates from developing countries to make an impact on their economy by building a successful business. We encourage both Male/Female entrepreneurs to apply for this opportunity.
The Westerwelle Young Founders Program has teamed with Liquid Telecom, United International Hotspot, Oracle, Google, GI2, Evonik, etc. During this Young Founders Program in Germany 2022, candidates will be staying in Berlin, Germany, where their finances will be covered for five days.
For further information about the Fully Funded Young Founders Programme 2022, check the details mentioned below and apply accordingly.
Details About Young Founders Program in Germany 2022
Organization: Westerwelle young founders program
Eligibility: Applicants from developing countries
Time Duration: 5 days in berlin
Application Deadline: 3rd September 2021
- Applicants will be taking part in a digital kick-off conference, which will be for 2 days and at the end of September.
- Applicants will be mentored, provided with an alumni buddy, and monthly workshops will be held
- The ten most outstanding candidates will be invited to berlin, where they will be staying for 5 days.
- Applicants, while staying in Berlin, can pitch their ideas, learn tips from successful business tycoons
To apply for the Young Founders Program in Germany 2021-2022, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have established a company in the prior 5 years.
- Applicants must present a business model that can generate ideal revenue
- Applicants must be fluent in English
- Applicants must be available to attend the conference and events for the next 6 months.
-Applicant must have a LinkedIn Profile
-Applicants must have fulfilled the application form correctly and truthfully
-Applicants should apply online before the date 3rd September 2021.
Young Founders Program in Germany 2022