The Leeds Arts University is very excited to offer the Vice Chancellor’s International Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic session 2022-2023.
There are up to six awards open to international students commencing an undergraduate study programme at the Leeds Arts University.
Leeds Arts University is a specialist art further and higher education institution, based in the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, with the main campus opposite the University of Leeds.
Why choose to study at the Leeds Art University? The Leeds Art University aims to provide student-centred teaching and learning in a studio and practice-based environment which nurtures excellence leads to graduate success and supports economic growth and artistic enrichment.
Application Deadline for Vice-Chancellor’s International Undergraduate Scholarships
16th May 2022 is the last date to submit applications for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: Leeds Arts University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes offered at Leeds Arts University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be entering the first year of a three-year degree.
- Candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must log in to the university portal to apply for admission. Students can fill out the Vice-Chancellor’s International Undergraduate Scholarship Application Form and submit it to international [at] leeds-art.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present all demanded academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the undergraduate entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit meet the English language requirements of the university.
The students selected by Leeds Arts University will be provided with a tuition fee reduction worth £3,000 towards the tuition fee of the applied postgraduate programme.