Join a Global Network and apply for the USIDHR Internship Program in the United States online. The Fall USIDHR Internship 2022 is now available. All applicants must pay close attention since the USIDHR Internship program offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance for Undergraduate and Graduate students from around the world to advance their knowledge and careers in diplomacy and human rights. The internship will take place in Washington, D.C. (USIDHR HQ Office). Applicants that are chosen will receive an Invitation Letter.
The benefit of the internship is that all selected interns will receive an invitation letter signed by the CEO from the USIDHR United States. Because you have an invitation letter, you will have no trouble obtaining a US visa. The internship will last 12 weeks, from September 5th to November 28th, 2022. This is a call for applications for Fall Internships in 2022.
Internships in the United States are an excellent and diverse option. This is an educational internship, not a professional one. Interns will get training, coaching, and support, as well as the opportunity to work directly with USIDHR personnel and management. The internship tasks are simple and will be detailed further below. The information about the USIDHR Internship in the United States in 2022 is provided below.
Details About USIDHR Internship 2022
- Country: USA
- Internship Location: (USIDHR Head Quarters Washington D.C.)
- Level: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Deadline: 10th August 2022
What is USIDHR?
US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights (USIDHR) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization located in Washington, DC. Its main purpose is to advance education for all.
Period of Internship: (Sep 5th – November 28th, 2022)
12 weeks internship at our D.C. office. Hybrid 2 days in office and remotely. Internships last a minimum of 11 weeks and interns are required to work 20-35 hours per week.
Intern will assist USIDHR with a range of investigative tasks, social media content creation, and blog writing to increase the organization’s visibility. The following responsibilities can be adapted, as appropriate, to fit each intern.
- BA Degree or equivalent in a relevant field (i.e. International Relations, Sociology, Political Science, Social Studies, or Law)
- Excellent level of written English and Communication Skills
- Experience in blog writing or professional writing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Critical thinking
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the field of human rights and diplomacy and have a personal commitment to the ideals of a better and peaceful world
- Be computer literate in standard software application
Benefits of the Internship
I always say that when there is a good opportunity from a reputable organization, then go for it. Don’t always look for a Stipend, Allowance, or any other thing.
- The benefits of the USIDHER Internship are:
- You will get an Invitation Letter to Attend the Internship in the United States.
- You will be certified by the US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights.
- Interns will get the opportunity to enroll for free in our Diplomatic Protocol Training (valued at $2500)
- Good thing is that, upon successful completion of the internship, interns will receive a certificate of internship and get a letter of recommendation from us when needed that can be used to apply for jobs, college, or other internship opportunities.
The Last date to apply for the USIDHR Internship Program 2022 is 10th August 2022
How to Apply for the Internship
- You need to submit your online applications, application form, and CV (Resume).
- The Online Application Form is Available Here
- The USIDHR Internship Application Form looks like this: (Do not fill the form here)