The University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023 applications are now accepting submissions in Japan. The first Imperial University of Japan, UTokyo is a public research institution. All overseas applicants may submit applications for the Masters and PhD Degree Programs beginning with the 2023 Intake. The Scholarship is fully funded by Tokyo University. It is not necessary to have IELTS or TOEFL scores or to speak Japanese. Tokyo University is ranked first in Japan and twenty-fourth overall in the world. Under the terms of this scholarship, all costs will be reimbursed. The Japanese government also finances and administers this scholarship.
Direct applications will be made to UTokyo Scholarship in Japan. September 2023 will mark the start of the semester. Japan is one of the most popular countries for international students, hosting nearly 150,000 of them. A wide range of academic programmes are available from the University of Tokyo. The whole information regarding the University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan for 2023 is provided below.
Details About The University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023
- Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th October 2022
Period of Tokyo Scholarship
The Duration of the Program will be standard:
- Master’s Program = October 2023 – September 2025 (2 years)
- Doctoral Program = October, 2023 – September, 2026 (3 years)
MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship at the University of Tokyo in Japan is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- Total Tuition and Entrance Fee Exemption.
- Monthly Allowance:
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- An additional Monthly Stipend of 2,000 or 3,000 Yen may be added to those students undertaking study or research in some designated regions of the country.
- Tuition Fee: Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees will be Exempted.
- Traveling Cost: Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be provided to/From Japan to their Home Country.
- International students from around the world from any country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- In principle, applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1988.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
- Applicants Must meet anyone the English language Requirements.
- Holds an English proficiency test score equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
Also, applicants must have the nationality of a country with diplomatic relations with the Japanese government. To see the list of priority nationalities, please check here.
The last date to apply for the University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023 in Japan is 28th October 2022.
How to Apply
All the application process is online. Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application along with the required documents. The more in-depth details and application process is defined step by step by the University of Tokyo. Please Visit the Website link below.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR UTOKYO 2023 SCHOLARSHIP
1 thought on “University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2023”
I am interested to get scholarship so plz