Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Scholarships at the University of Sydney are currently available. The University of Sydney Scholarships 2022 for International Students are fully funded. The University of Sydney is Australia’s first public university and one of the world’s leading universities. Students can now apply for Sydney Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. programmes. There is no registration fee. One of the world’s fastest growing countries. Many students are now choosing to study in Australia.
Australia is the first country to open its borders to international students following COVID-19, with the Prime Minister of Australia allowing overseas students to return. At the University of Sydney, you can study in any academic discipline. COVID-19 has boosted the demand for our free online courses that can lead to a full scholarship. Depending on the student’s abilities, Australia offers a variety of overseas scholarships.
The Sydney University Scholarship lasts four years for undergraduate students, two years for master’s students, and three years for doctoral students. The University of Sydney and the Australian Government will fund all expenses. The Duolingo English Test (the New English Proficiency Test) is accepted by the majority of Australian universities. Let’s go into some more intriguing facts about Australian Scholarships.
This Blog Includes
Details About University of Sydney Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Accepted All Year
List of Courses at University of Sydney
There is a wide range of bachelor’s, Masters’s Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs at the University of Sydney. The List of Fields is given below:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
Financial Benefits For MS & PhD
The scholarship is valued at $35,629 per annum. The scholarship assists with tuition fees and living costs.
Reimbursement of up to $420 for Masters’s candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates will be made for eligible claims for direct costs of producing a thesis in accordance with the University’s thesis allowance claim information.
Holders of the Scholarship may receive a concurrent award, scholarship, or salary to undertake their research degree provided.
Holders of the Scholarship receive up to 20 working days of recreational leave every 12 months of the Scholarship.
Holders of the Scholarship may take up to 10 working days of sick leave every 12 months of the Scholarship.
Female holders of the Scholarship have completed twelve months of their award, and are entitled to a maximum of twelve weeks of paid maternity leave during the tenure of the Scholarship
Financial Benefits For Bachelor’s
The Sydney Scholars Award is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year of an undergraduate degree.
- Be a Domestic student (this includes New Zealand citizens), or an international student
- Personal Statement in support of scholarship application
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
All Documents should be in English for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- Master’s Program Applicants: Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- Ph.D. Program Applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
How To Apply For University of Sydney Scholarships 2022
The Application Process is Online for the University of Sydney Scholarships. To Apply You Need to go to the Official website of the University of Sydney. To Apply For Bachelors (VISIT HERE), To Apply for Masters, Ph.D. (VISIT HERE).