Apply for a 2023 University of Melbourne Scholarship. International students can apply for 600 Graduate Scholarships in Australia and at Melbourne University. Melbourne University is well-known for awarding the most Fully Funded Scholarships. As a result, this fellowship is open to students pursuing Master’s and Ph.D. degrees at the University of Melbourne in Australia. This is one of the worthwhile scholarships available. It is currently Australia’s top university. For international students, Australia is the third most popular study abroad destination.
There will be 600 Fully Funded Scholarships available. The scholarship will commence in 2023. And, listen, the nicest part about this scholarship is that you don’t have to apply for it separately. If you receive a University of Melbourne admission offer, you will be immediately eligible for the University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship. All International & National Students of Any Nationality are eligible for Australian Scholarships.
All disciplines of study are welcome. There is no application fee. Find the ideal programme for you and discover what makes studying in Australia unique. Discover the best scholarship for you. The application period for the Melbourne University Scholarship is now open. Don’t squander your time. We will tell you everything you need to know about the Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship 2023 in this post. Perhaps you will be one of those selected for a Fully Funded University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023 this time.
This Blog Includes
Details About University of Melbourne Scholarships
- Country: Melbourne, Australia
- No of Scholarships: 600 Scholarships
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil Doctoral (PhD.)
- Fields of Study: All Fields & Major
- Deadline: 31st October 2022
Duration of the Melbourne Scholarship
- Master by Research: 2.5 Years
- Doctoral by Research: 4 Years
The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships will provide a Full Scholarship. It will cover all the expenses such as:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $32,400 per year pro-rata (2022 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $3000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
University of Melbourne Courses
The University of Melbourne scholarships for international students offer All-Academic Fields & Majors offered for the Master’s Degree Programs, MPhil Degree & Ph.D. Degree Programs such as:
- Architecture, building, planning, and design
- Arts, humanities, and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Information technology and computer science
- Music, visual, and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural, and food sciences
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must meet all requirements to study in a graduate research program at the University of Melbourne.
- The applicant must have an admission offer from the University.
- All nations are eligible to apply for this Scholarship program.
- Applicants must have a good academic record to study at the University of Melbourne.
- The applicant must meet English language skills to apply for the Melbourne University Scholarship Program.
The last date to apply for the 600 University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023 is 31st October 2022
How to Apply for the 600 Melbourne University Scholarships
The application process is very easy and it’s easy to understand. Just follow the steps below.
- If You are a new student then you have to apply first for Graduate Research Course by the application closing date for that course.
- You will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within ten business days of having submitted your course application.
- You must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year.