For the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023, applications are now being accepted. Scholarships are available from ADB at the University of Auckland in New Zealand. The chosen candidates’ whole cost of living will be covered by the scholarship. Almost any field imaginable is available.
Every year in New Zealand, hundreds of scholarships are given out to students from various nations by the Asian Development Bank, which is essentially a scholarship program funded by the Japanese government. The aim of this ADB fellowship is to give persons from developing nations the chance to further their education with researchers who adhere to worldwide standards ( in the field of Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other Development Related Fields)
Only 2-year master’s degree programs are funded by the ADB Scholarship. A master’s degree will take 1.5 to 2 years to complete. While the duration of the bachelor’s degree will be roughly three years. It’s a fantastic chance for foreign students to continue their education in New Zealand. We urged you to submit an application for the University of Auckland’s 2023 ADB Scholarship.
University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023 Details
Host Country: New Zealand
University: University of Auckland
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Eligible Countries: Citizen of any country
Deadline: Depends on universities’ deadlines (December-January).
ADB offering scholarships fields are the following
- Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering
- Auckland Bioengineering Institute
- Business School
- Creative Arts and Industries
- Education and Social Work
- Liggins Institute
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Research institutes and centers
ADB offers fully-funded scholarships, that will cover all the study expenses
- Tuition Fees
- Traveling ticket/ expense from Home country to Auckland, New Zealand
- The basic cost of living in Auckland
- Health and medical insurance
- Traveling expenses from Aukland to home country at the end of the degree
- A special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
- Must be a National of ADB Member Countries. (Member countries list can be seen at Google)
- Needs to get admission to the Approved Master’s Program given above at the University of Auckland.
- Have a bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of Full-time Professional Experience
- All the education documents are required as well.
- A motivational letter is needed.
- Proficient in English Skills
- Be under 35 Years old and 10 years of relaxation for senior officials.
- Students who already received the scholarship are ineligible.
Required Documents for the Admission
- ADB Application Form
- Copy of the Offer letter from Auckland University
- Both Transcripts and degrees from the Home University
- Certificate of Employment
- Certificate of Income issued by the Company
- Copy of Passport
- Valid IELTS Test
The last date to apply for the ADB Scholarship University of Auckland 2023 is Depends on the universities’ deadlines (December-January)
How to Apply!
The application process for ADB Scholarships in New Zealand is entirely online, you need to fill out the application form along with All the Above required Documents and the Application Form Must be Submitted by Post to the University of Auckland. You can check the ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland 2023