Applications for the UNIL University Scholarship in Switzerland 2022 are now open. This UNIL Switzerland Scholarship is open to applicants of all nationalities from across the world. Scholarships might last one or two years, depending on the university. The Université de Lausanne is the best university in Switzerland and has a high research potential. In 2022, the University of Lausanne will offer 42 Master’s Programs.
The scholarship is awarded for the minimum statutory length of the student’s chosen program. With the exception of cases of final failure after the first year, it amounts to CHF 1,600 each month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months per year) for the entire term of the master’s (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen master).
The UNIL Switzerland scholarship programme enables every gifted and committed student to advance their professional growth and polish the abilities they have acquired while attending UNIL. Additionally, it enables students to collaborate with a variety of individuals and use their intellectual gifts to contribute to the economies of both Switzerland and their home nations. It offers a cutting-edge setting with modern technology and apparatus well-equipped in the laboratories. Additionally, it gives students access to a large, lush environment that serves to give them a chance to relax and clear their minds. In this way, in addition to educational activities, cultural activities are also encouraged in the kids.
This Blog Includes
Details About UNIL University Scholarship in Switzerland
- Country: Switzerland
- Degree: Master’s Program
- Deadline: 1 November 2022
List of Department
The list of all Masters degrees at UNIL is given below:
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine
- Faculty of Law
- Criminal Justice
- Public Administration
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economic
- Faculty of Art
- Faculty of Social and Political Science
- Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programmes
Programs that are not Eligible
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of Education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- Master of Science in Health sciences
- All MASs (PhD programs)
- The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the program chosen by the student.
- It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month for the complete duration of the master’s.
- Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
- To have obtained a foreign university degree is considered equivalent to a bachelor’s at UNIL before the beginning of the master’s program at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- Must have Good English Language Skills.
Documents Required for the UNIL International Scholarship 2022?
- The application form, duly signed by the aspirant.
- Passport-sized photograph in a Jpeg format.
- Copy of secondary school diploma. If it is not written in German, French, English, or Italian, a certified/notarized translation is required.
- Copy of Academic Transcripts.
- In case of no degree, a description of the courses attended in the last semester is required.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- A Cover Letter.
- Two letters of recommendation from lecturers.
- IELTS or TOEFL score report for English proficiency and DALF or DELF for French. B2 in French and C1 in English are the minimum required levels.
- Passport or identity card details.
- Proof of the payment of CHF 200.00 admission fee.
- November-December: Processing of applications by the Social Affairs and Student Mobility Office (SASME) and the Admissions department (SII)
- December-January: The SASME informs candidates whose application is incomplete or has not been accepted by the admissions department that their application for the scholarship has been unsuccessful.
- January-February: Complete applications are transferred to the faculties for consideration of their eligibility for the chosen master’s degrees.
- February-March: The SASME informs candidates whose application has not been accepted by the faculty.
- March: The selection board for master’s scholarships selects the candidates who will be offered a master’s scholarship.
- Early April: candidates are informed of the selection board’s decision.
How To Apply
Submit the Online application form. To Apply Please visit the Official Link to UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland 2022