University of Arts London Scholarship is open for applications. International students who desire to attend UAL and study in the UK are welcome. Low-income students can now realize their ambition of attending one of the best arts universities in the UK. International students who desire to pursue an MBA, MSc, Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, or MRes can apply for the fully-funded scholarship. The complete cost of postgraduate tuition for international students in the UK is covered by their scholarship.
If the applicant has an outstanding record, the hosting school might also provide living expenses. The university will guarantee lodging in any of the UAL dormitories. The UAL has always provided top-notch education. International professionals and students will be able to interact with international students. Therefore, don’t pass up this chance and apply for the scholarship in the UK.
The large array of design, art, fishing, communication, and performing arts programmes offered at the University of Arts London are well-known. The innovation of UAL graduates is recognized on a global scale. In the QS University rankings for 2022, UAL is currently regarded as the second-best art and design institute.
About the University of Arts London Scholarship 2023
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Program duration for The University of the Arta London depends upon the course
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Arts
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Research
- Master of Science
UAL International Postgraduate £50,000 Scholarship and ISH accommodation award will provide the following benefits
- Cover the tuition fee.
- living expenses.
- An Awesome opportunity to study in the most advanced country.
- Grant beneficiaries will likewise be offered International Students House (ISH) convenience for the length of their examination.
Applicant must hold an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s Colleges and Institutes starting in 2022/23.
- Your course must offer either a Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, MBA, MRes or MSc qualification.
- You are not eligible to apply if you already hold a UK postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad.
Must be ordinarily resident in one of the low-income economy countries detailed in our list of qualifying countries (see below).
- Evidence such as a copy of your immigration documents, ID card or formal proof of your address must be included as part of your application.
- You are an asylum seeker in the UK at the point at which you make your scholarship application.
- Your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying country’s currency) at the point of application. For an up-to-date currency conversion, visit Oanda Trade Currency Exchange.
Afghanistan, Ghana, Pakistan, Albania, Grenada, Palau, Algeria, Guatemala, Palestine, Angola, Guinea, Panama, Argentina, Guyana, Paraguay, Armenia, Haiti, Peru, Australia, Honduras, Philippines, Azerbaijan, India, Qatar, Bahamas, Indonesia, Russia, Bahrain, Iran, Rwanda, Bangladesh, Iraq, Barbados, Saint Lucia, Belarus, Jamaica, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize Jordan Samoa, Benin, Kazakhstan, Sao Tome and Principe, Bhutan, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Bolivia, Kiribati, Senegal, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kuwait, Serbia, Botswana, Seychelles, Brazil, South Korea, Sierra Leone, Brunei,, Kyrgyzstan, Singapore, Burkina Faso, Lao, Solomon Islands, Burundi, Lebanon, Somalia, Cabo Verde, Lesotho, South Africa, Cambodia, Liberia, South Sudan, Cameroon, Libya, Sri Lanka, Central African Republic, Madagascar, Sudan, Chad, Malawi, Suriname, Chile, Malaysia, Syrian Arab Republic, Colombia, Maldives, Tajikistan, Comoros, Mali, Tanzania, Congo, Mauritania, Thailand, Congo, Mauritius, Timor-Leste, Costa Rica, Mexico, Togo, Côte d’Ivoire, Micronesia, Trinidad and Tobago, Cuba, Moldova, Tunisia, Djibouti, Mongolia, Turkey, Dominica, Montenegro, Turkmenistan, Dominican Republic, Morocco, Tuvalu, Ecuador, Mozambique, Uganda, Egypt, Myanmar, Ukraine, El Salvador, Namibia, United Arab Emirates, Equatorial Guinea, Nauru, Uruguay, Eritrea, Nepal, Uzbekistan, Eswatini, New Zealand, Vanuatu, Ethiopia, Nicaragu, Venezuela, Fiji, Niger, Vietnam, Gabon, Nigeria, Yemen, Gambia, North Macedonia, Zambia, Georgia, Oman, Zimbabwe
Here are the benefits of the University of Arts London Scholarship:
- The host will cover the tuition fee.
- An excellent opportunity to study in the most advanced country in terms of education.
- Accommodation at any of the UAL dormitory halls.
- The host may OR may not provide living expenses.
- In addition, applicants will get in touch with top-level professors and gain quality knowledge.
- Provide a personal statement of interest along with the application. The applicant’s statement must not exceed 350 words per question asked.
- The statement must include:
- How the scholarship will make a difference in applicant’s life.
- How does the applicant intend to use your qualification for your future, and how the scholarship will help you.
- Address the challenges faced by your home country.
- Expound how you would endorse the values of social justice and environmental stewardship.
- Applicants should apply for regular admission at UAL.
- After receiving an offer letter from the university, the applicant can apply for the scholarship.
- Visit the ‘my funding’ page on the official portal of UAL.
- Log in to your account on the portal.
- You will see the scholarship application forms you are eligible for.
- The documents submitted will be evidence of your eligibility.
- Ensure the documents submitted are valid; otherwise, it will result in termination.
- Furthermore, applicants cannot receive more than one scholarship. If an applicant successfully receives more than one UAL scholarship, they must choose any one.
- The deadline to apply for a scholarship in the UK is 13 June 2022.
Once you’ve received an offer to study at UAL, the ‘my funding’ page on your applicant portal will be updated to include application forms for scholarships you may be eligible for.
If you submit a scholarship application, we will email you after the deadline has passed to let you know if you have been successful.