The goal of the TechWomen Leadership Program 2023 is to empower women worldwide by paving the way for them to enter the tech industry with increased morale, self-assurance, and training. The fully-funded leadership program in the United States aims to develop future generations of women leaders by identifying the top female leaders from around the globe. Women around the world are achieving success in all spheres of life, and there is no doubt that women have connected with the world by realizing their full potential in the tech industry. Thus, the women’s leadership program links female leaders who have made outstanding contributions to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
In order to carry out the United Nations’ mission relating to gender parity, the TechWomen Emerging Leaders Program was established back in 2011. The extraordinary initiative was launched by the Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State and is overseen by the Institute of International Education (IIE). The main goal of the TechWomen program is to give participating women access to various programs, knowledge, research, and resources so they can become experts in their particular fields and projects. The primary goal of this five-week program, which is based in San Francisco and Washington, is the professional development of women.
The international leadership program is built on fostering relationships, growing one’s network, and helping one’s peers further the common good. The program has maintained its reputation for empowering and elevating women in STEM fields to achieve the world’s goals of reducing gender discrimination over the past nine years. More than 800 women who have received training and empowerment are having a significant impact on their communities by applying the skills they have acquired. Under the guidance of top mentors from top companies, participants in various workshops and projects learn all these high-level advanced skills. The TechWomen training program places a strong emphasis on the practical skills and professional advancement of the female participants who demonstrate leadership abilities and enthusiasm from their prior community service.
Without a doubt, the US leadership program is a collaborative experience where women support other women from different countries in order to have a positive social impact. Additionally, the goal of i5 is to encourage women to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics by demonstrating that they are on par with men in the field of technology. Therefore, this program for young leaders in the STEM fields serves as a platform for women’s efforts to act as a movement for global change. The community that is created as a result of this transformational program is bound together by an enduring connection of friendship, support, and collaboration. The best part is that TechWomen participants have the chance to stay in touch with one another after the program through delegation trips and other activities. In a nutshell, this program for women ensures that women in the tech industry have sustainable and promising careers.
TechWomen Leadership Program 2023 in the USA:
- United States of America
The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
Field of Interest:
Leadership Program Duration:
- The duration of the international leadership program is 5 Weeks.
Benefits of the TechWomen Leadership Program 2023:
The following costs of the selected participants will be covered by the TechWomen program:
- Roundtrip Air Ticket
- Domestic Air Ticket / Airfare from San Francisco to Washington, D.C.
- Accommodation in San Francisco, or Sunnyvale, California
- Hotel Stay in Washington, D.C.
- Meals and Incidentals
- Public Transporation
- A candidate would receive domestic airfare from Washington to San Francisco.
- Local Transporation to the program events.
Eligibility Criteria of TechWomen Leadership Program 2023:
The Fall 2023 TechWomen eligibility requirements are given below:
- A candidate must have at least 2 years of professional experience in STEM.
- A candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must be able to obtain a J-1 visa.
- A candidate must not be a US citizen.
- A candidate must be fluent in the English Language.
- A candidate must not hold a US immigrant visa from the USA.
- A candidate must have an interest in the fields related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- the Palestinian Territories
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
How to Apply For TechWomen Leadership Program 2023?
- A candidate should visit the official website and create an account.
- After signing up, a candidate would receive a confirmation email.
- After clicking on the link in the confirmation email, a candidate would be able to successfully access the Fall 2023 TechWomen application form.
- The application deadline for the TechWomen Leader Program in the USA is Friday, January 6, 2023.