Applications have been open once again for Sweden Government Scholarships 2022. This is a Fully Funded International scholarship for Undergraduate students to study in Sweden to pursue their Master’s degree. Swedish Institute Scholarship offers all academic Fields & Majors. Do you know How many scholarships Swedish Government Announce? 300 scholarships from Top-ranked Sweden University for international students yet announced.
The duration of the Master Degree Program is 1 Year or 2 Year. All the Financial Expenses of the Scholarship including Tuition Fee, Plane Tickets & other expenses will be covered by the Swedish Government. So what you’ve got to do first is find a program. And there’s a select number of English Taught Programs that you can choose from.
All the Expenses of the Scholarship including Tuition Fees, Airfare Tickets, Stipend & other expenses will be covered by the Swedish Government. They are offering Thousands of English Taught Programs here. And we’ve put together a list of the programs on offer for spring 2021. Want to know more? Keep on reading. We’ll walk you through the whole application process for the Government of Sweden Scholarships.
Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Swedish Institute scholarships for global professionals SISGP) 2021 is a Fully Funded Master Scholarship in Sweeden. Swedish institute scholarship 2021 will cover the following benefits of selected candidates:
- Full Tuition Fees Directly paid to Universities.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/Month.
- Travel grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000.
- Insurance Coverage.
The Scholarship is intended for full-time one-year or two-year master’s programs. It is only awarded for programs starting in the autumn semester.
The tuition fee will be paid directly to the Swedish universities at the beginning of each semester. The stipend for living expenses is paid monthly during the scholarship period.
Available Fields & Majors
Sweden Government Scholarship is offering a wide range of courses under this scholarship 2021 check the list is below:
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
- Check Other Eligibility Criteria (Click Here)
How To Apply
First Apply to Swedish University & then You can apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship. There are 4 Steps for the Application Process for the Swedish Institute Scholarship. To Apply, Please Please Visit the Official website for the Swedish Government Scholarship.