The Sussex MBA Scholarship application period is currently open. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students from outside the EU are eligible for the Sussex MBA Scholarships 2023–2024, which are partially supported. The amount of these scholarships ranges from £1,500 to $5,000.
To those who can show considerable managerial experience, a strong degree, or other appropriate qualification, the institution grants master of business administration scholarships.
A highly regarded institution in the UK, Sussex uses research-driven instruction, an unusual setting, and a strong sense of mission to extend its students’ perspectives. Join the vibrant student body of the university by selecting one of these courses.
For the Sussex MBA Scholarship, the University of Sussex is recruiting MBA candidates. Any applicant from any nation is welcome to apply for this program to get funding from the university to pursue a master’s degree at the UK’s 26th-ranked master program.
Five Nobel Prize winners, 15 members of the Royal Society, 10 British Academy Fellows, 24 members of the Academy of Social Sciences, and a Crafoord Prize winner are among the staff at Sussex.
A highly regarded UK institution, Sussex employs research-driven instruction, an exceptional setting, and a strong sense of mission to broaden its students’ perspectives.
Candidates who can demonstrate considerable managerial experience and/or have graduated with a noteworthy degree or other relevant qualifying certification are offered a master of business administration scholarship by the university.
Students interested in applying for the Sussex MBA Scholarship should contact the University of Sussex. Any applicant from any nation is welcome to apply for this program to get funding from the university to pursue a master’s degree at the UK master’s program that is currently ranked 26th overall.
Summary Sussex MBA Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Sussex
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Master of Business Administration MBA
- Program Period: 1 year for full time program, 2 years for part time program
- For starting in September 2022: 30 September 2022
- For starting in January 2023: 30 November 2022
Course offered: Sussex University is offering MBA in the following courses
- Applied Research Methods
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Economic, Social, Political and Cultural Environment – Understanding Business Environments
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Leadership and Personal Development
- Managing Operations and Quality
- Managing People and Organizations
- Marketing Management
- 1 year for the part-time program
- And 2 years for a full-year program.
Sussex MBA Scholarship offers amount ranging from £1,500 to £5,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Sussex MBA Scholarships
To be eligible for Sussex MBA Scholarship , applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except UK and EU Countries.
- Hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA
- Have senior management experience and/or good degree results
How to apply!
- First Step: To apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course through the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start.
- Once applicants have been decided on the course student can only apply for the MBA scholarships.
- Applicants who have been presented with a place in the MBA program and feel that they have related (senior) management experience and/or expressive degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship to mba @ sussex.ac.uk once they have been offered a place in the MBA degree program.
- Scholarships will then be checked on the basis of the Applicant’s initial MBA application and the interview. Once a decision has been reached on whether you will be awarded a scholarship you will be notified of the results. Once an applicant is offered scholarship students have to accept/decline the offer within one month. You will not be able to deny the scholarship offer to a different start date.
- To get more details about the Sussex MBA scholarship visit the official website at the following link.