Finally, applications are officially being accepted for the most exciting SUSI Summer Exchange Program in the USA for 2023. It lasts for 5 to 6 weeks and is a fully-funded exchange programme called the Study of the United States Institute for Student Leaders. Application materials for the SUSI Student Leaders – Comparative Public Policymaking Program 2022 are open to undergraduate students in any subject of study. The best aspect of this programme is that SUSI 2022 does not require the IELTS or TOEFL.
The University of Massachusetts in Massachusetts, USA, will host the SUSI Summer programme in 2023. Students from both genders are eligible to apply for this US cultural exchange programme. One of the top short-term international exchange programmes is SUSI 2023. This exchange scholarship programme does not charge an application fee.
A fully-funded scholarship programme called the Study of the United States Institutes (SUSIs) for Student Leaders aims to develop the leadership skills of energetic, youthful pupils. Additionally, this summer scholarship programme offers students a chance to deepen their understanding of US culture and its welcoming attitude toward diversity. A variety of activities, including lectures, debates, seminars, leadership exercises, service opportunities, educational travel, site visits, readings, and group presentations will be included in the curriculum.
The purpose of the student exchange programme is to teach students real life skills that will aid them in their future careers. Different methods are used to teach these abilities, such as giving the participants a thorough rundown of the U.S. federal government system. Additionally, the SUSI participants receive a comprehensive understanding of how non-governmental organisations contribute to the development of American public policy and its functional democracy. These non-governmental groups include the media, the private sector as a whole, and civic associations. The other students gain knowledge of the most cutting-edge approaches to the important fields of public finance, law, health, security, education, and foreign policy, among others.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2023 in the USA :
- The United States of America
- University of Massachusetts
- The U.S. Department of State
- 6 Weeks
Financial Support of the SUSI Summer Exchange Program:
– Advertisement –
The SUSI 2023 student exchange program is a fully-funded scholarship for Pakistani students.
- Round Airfare
- International and Domestic Travel and ground transportation
- Book Allowance
- Cultural Allowance
- Mailing Allowance
- Health & Accidental Insurance
- Visits to different States & Sites
- Visa Fee
Eligibility Criteria of the SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2023:
- The candidate must have high proficiency in the English Language.
- The candidate must be between 18-25 years of age.
- The candidate must have a great in the topic of public policymaking.
- The candidate must have at least one semester left in their undergraduate degree program.
- The candidates must be committed to returning to their home countries after the completion of the program.
- The candidate must have great leadership qualities.
- The candidate must have a great interest in learning about the culture of the United States.
- The candidate must have a great academic background.
- The candidate must have an interest in community work and extracurricular activities.
- The candidate must be independent, confident, open-minded, torrent, and thoughtful.
- The candidate must take part in the activities of the program.
How to Apply for SUSI Pakistan 2023 in the USA?
- The application form is very simple and easy to fill.
- First download the 2022 SUSI Application Form
- Complete an application form and submit it to [email protected] latest by 11:59 pm on Friday, December 03, 2021. Only emailed applications will be considered for review. Take special care in answering the essay questions. While saving the file and e-mailing the application, kindly use the following format for the subject line: Applicant Name, Name of Institution, City in which you study, for e.g., YOUR NAME, NUST, ISLAMABAD. (This is important, please do not ignore this!)
While answering questions, please be mindful of the word limits.
The Public Affairs Section will contact applicants selected for interviews based on the criteria above, as demonstrated in the application. Interviews will take place virtually around mid-late January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interviews.
The list of finalists and alternates will be announced by late April/early May 2022.
SUSI Application Deadline:
- The 2023 SUSI application deadline is October 28, 2022.