Now is your chance to apply for the SMART Scholarship in USA 2022. International students from particular nations are eligible for this offer. The United States Department of Defense has fully funded the scholarship opportunities. The DoD scholarships are available for the 2022 academic year. Full tuition, annual stipends, internships, and guaranteed employment with the DoD are all provided to SMART scholars.
Depending on the requirements for the degree, scholarships can be awarded for a year up to a maximum of five years of funding. The awards are for students pursuing undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. These scholarships are open to students pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM). a fantastic opportunity to secure a job after graduation. We pushed you to submit an application for the SMART Scholarship in the United States.
Students apply for degrees in engineering, physics, mathematics, architecture, oceanography, and operations research every year between August and December. An international student has a fantastic opportunity to pursue both their academic goals and their research in the United States. Also available to students who show interest are paid internships in the USA. Please read the entire article provided below to get more information and to apply.
About SMART Scholarship in USA 2022
- Country: USA
- Institute: Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART)
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: August to December (Every Year)
You should also apply for these scholarships
This is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students. Here is the list of benefits.
- Full tuition Fee and Educational Fee
- Stipends up to $ 25,000 – $ 38,000 (Annual)
- Book and Health Insurance Allowance
- Paid Summer Internships
- After graduation, scholars will be guaranteed a job in the Department of Defense.
The following list of SMART’s 21 files has been provided by SMART. These disciplines are general umbrella disciplines – specific applicant majors or fields of study may fall under one or more disciplines on this list.
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Operations Research
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
- Computer and Computational Sciences and Computer Engineering
- Cognitive, Neural, and Behavioral Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Sciences
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom.
- You must be 18 years old or older by August 1, 2022.
- Able to do at least one summer internship (multi-year scholars only).
- Requesting at least one year of degree financing prior to graduation (which begins on the program start date);
- Must be willing to work for the Department of Defense after degree
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must be pursuing a technical bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the 21 STEM fields listed above.
- To be eligible for the Scholarship, active duty military members must be separated or on terminal leave on or before August 1, 2022.
- able to produce a fall 2021 college transcript from a regionally accredited US college or university, OR be pursuing a graduate degree at a regionally accredited US college or university.
- Members of the Reserve and National Guard are eligible to apply. Current ROTC members who have made a commitment to serve in the military in the future are not allowed to apply.
- A High School Certificate or the equivalent of 12 years of schooling is required.
- Transcripts of Bachelor’s Degrees are mandatory for Master’s Degrees.
- Student’s Passport
- A concise resume/CV
- Statement of Purpose.
- Study plan or research proposal. (Only For the Masters and Ph.D. students )
- Two letters of recommendation
The Closing date to apply Online for the SMART Scholarship in USA 2022 is at the end of December.
How to Apply!
The application process is entirely online for the SMART Scholarship in the USA. You need to apply online along with the required documents mentioned above. The official link to apply is provided below.