Applications are open to apply for SMART Scholarship in America 2022. The scholarship is for Bachelor, Masters and Ph.D., Degree. This Scholarship is a great example of a dynamic student. Students from All over the world can apply. The SMART Program provides STEM Students with the Tools Needed to Pursue Higher Education and begin a Career with the DoD.
With a Full Scholarship, Students can pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Degrees. SMART is a one-for-one commitment; for every year of degree funding, the scholar commits to working for a year with the DoD as a civilian employee. There are No Academic restrictions.
There is No Registration Fee. Summer internships prepare scholars for full-time employment and get them accustomed to working with the DoD. This is a combined Educational and Field Job program funded by the Department of Defense (DoD). There are a variety of Scholarships and Universities in the USA without GRE. You can Study in American Universities without GRE. America is a Country of Dreams where they Produce Top Quality Students Like Bill Gates, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
SMART Scholarship in America 2022 Details
Host Institute: Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART)
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: End of December
-Full tuition Fee and Educational Fee
-Annual cash stipends upto $ 25,000 – $ 38,000
-Paid Summer Internships
-Book and Health Insurance Allowance
-After graduation, scholars will be guaranteed a job in the Department of Defense.
List of Subjects
Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
Cognitive, Neural, and Behavioral Sciences
Computer and Computational Sciences and Computer Engineering
Materials Science and Engineering
Industrial and Systems Engineering
- A citizen of the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or United Kingdom at time of application,
- 18 years of age or older as of August 1, 2022
- Requesting at least 1 year of degree funding prior to graduation
- Able to complete at least one summer internship (multi-year scholars only)
Willing to accept post-graduation employment with the DoD,
- A student in good standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale,
- Pursuing a technical undergraduate or graduate degree in one of the 21 STEM disciplines listed below,
- Able to produce a fall 2021 college transcript from a regionally accredited US college or university, OR be pursuing a graduate degree at a regionally accredited US college or university.
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online for the SMART Scholarship in America. To Apply Please visit the Official Link to SMART Scholarship in America.