Undergraduate and graduate students should not miss the Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 in the USA as an opportunity to continue their academic careers overseas. For female candidates to shine in the academic and professional spheres, it is seen as a positive step. The US exchange programme attempts to draw capable individuals from Pakistan to a global educational setting. It gives students real-world experience by integrating itself into a lively network of international professionals. The summer exchange programme 2022 assists candidates in enhancing their academic knowledge by enabling them to participate in a range of academic activities while being guided by the top mentors in the globe. In this way, the USA is ardently devoted to attaining its goals through the collective intellects of Pakistanis, which would further help them build positive diplomatic relations.
The goal of the student exchange programme in the United States in 2022 is to give female Pakistani students the tools they need to overcome cultural barriers that are preventing them from pursuing competitive and fruitful jobs in the future. The exchange scholarship programme aims to support young aspirant women by giving them the confidence to overcome all social, cultural, economic, and political obstacles while also enhancing their scholastic and professional skills. The creators of this US-based exchange programme include American University and its major collaborators, as well as iEarn U.S. and the International Educational Society. Students’ perspectives on the predominate global concerns of the modern world are expanded through interactions with professors and other peers. assisting them in taking the initiative to play a part in understanding the dynamics of the problems and developing the best solutions.
The fully-funded cultural exchange programme overseas aids intelligent and motivated students in developing the professional abilities necessary to thrive in the most competitive worldwide environment. When they are guided by the top mentors in the world, their conceptual knowledge is translated into practical experience, which advances their already-existing skills. The fully-funded scholarship programme aids students in developing leadership abilities and the concepts of religious tolerance while also educating them about the US environment and culture. Females are encouraged to learn how to become globally empowered while acknowledging societal responsibility and honouring an individual’s integrity as they study in various social situations. By entering the workforce and guaranteeing employee retention, women would actively contribute to strengthening Pakistan’s economy.
The Society for International Education, a non-profit organisation with offices in Karachi, is the institution in charge of the US Women Empowered programme. The organisation is committed to the creation of international alliances through educational opportunities in the nations and the development of community learning potential based on information and communication technology (ICT), mentor development, English language proficiency, and leadership skills. By doing so, participants can develop their communication skills, explore their interdisciplinary interests, and become advocates for women’s rights. This programme is hailed as a game-changer since it not only assists women in nurturing themselves to become better people but also teaches them the value of social connection in spite of social, racial, cultural, religious, and other differences.
Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 in the USA:
- United States of America
- Society for International Education
- Exchange Program
- 12 Days to 50 Days
– Advertisement –
Benefits of Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 in the USA:
- Candidates will be given the concession of the full tuition fee.
- Candidates will be facilitated with the traveling cost from and to the US.
- Candidates will be granted health insurance.
- Candidates will be given accommodation with meals.
- Candidates will be provided with visa fees.
Eligibility Criteria of Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 in the USA:
- Only females can apply.
- Candidates must be Pakistani citizens.
- Candidates must hold Pakistani CNIC/B-form.
- Candidates must be of age between 18-24 years old by June 1st, 2023.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 12 years of education.
- Candidates must be enrolled in the first year of the master’s program or four years of the bachelor’s program at any university.
- Candidates must be committed to returning home after the completion of the program.
- Candidates must exhibit leadership skills.
- Candidates should be eager to learn about US culture.
- Candidates must have a high score in academics.
- Candidates must possess honors and awards.
- Candidates must have reference letters.
- Candidates must have a CGPA of 70% or higher in the previous three years.
- Candidates with no prior experience in international traveling are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be proficient in the English language.
How to Apply for Summer Sister Exchange Program 2023?
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website of the sister2sister exchange program.
- After the screening of the applications, shortlisted students will be confirmed for their interviews via email.
- Then, the third round comprises group discussions and in-person interviews. For in-person interviews, Karachi and Islamabad will be the only stations.
- Then, in the fourth round, candidates will have to pass the English language test.
- At the fifth stage, the final selection will be made based on the evaluation of the preceding stages.
- The selected profiles will be sent to the American University. The university will match the profiles according to the set criteria.
- The selected students will be notified by a letter and a scholarship acceptance form. The form and letter will be sent from the sister2sister exchange program office.
Documents required for the Sister2Sister Exchange program USA:
- Official Academic Transcripts.
- Reference Letters.
- English Language Proficiency Test.
- Proof of honors and awards.
Student Exchange Program Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for this exchange scholarship in the USA is October 31st, 2022.