The School of Geography is offering Fully-funded Ph.D. International Studentships to the talented and motivated candidates at the University of Nottingham.
The studentship is available for the UK/EU or international students; they must hold an offer to start a Ph.D. degree programme at the School of Geography between 1 October 2022 and 1 February 2023.
The University of Nottingham is a research-intensive institution with more than 50 schools, departments, institutes, and research centers organized into five constituent faculties. Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Engineering, Science, and Social Sciences are among the faculties.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is a dynamic, ever-changing university that is internationally renowned for its excellent educational standards. Students will benefit from world-class facilities and high-quality instruction.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 31 March 2022
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: School of Geography
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 12
- Nationality: UK/EU or international candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the School of Geography
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must hold an offer to start a PhD research degree program in the School of Geography
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to take admission in the Ph.D. degree programme at the university. After that, they should apply by downloading and completing the application form (Word) for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up-to-date, relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements. IELTS – 6 (with no less than 5.5 in any element
The studentship program will cover fees at the Home/EU rate (£4,625 for 2022/23) and provide a full-time yearly stipend comparable to RCUK rates (currently £15,609).
International applications are welcome, but as the fee funding is capped at the Home rate, successful international applicants would be expected to fund the fee shortfall (international fees for 2022/23 are estimated at £26,500 for science and £20,000 for social science PhD projects) to the suitable candidate.