How to get a Harvard University Scholarship? So, apply for a Scholarship in Harvard University 2022. This is an MBA Scholarship by the Boustany Foundation 2022 to study at the Harvard Business School in the United States of America. Tuition Fee, Travel, Accommodation & Internship are fully financed by Harvard Boustany Foundation. The Harvard MBA is one of the World’s Leading Business Programs. Harvard American Scholarship is one of the Top highest Paid Scholarships in the world.
Applicants all over the world are eligible for this Scholarship. The Duration of this Scholarship in USA is 2 years. Scholarship Funding is US$102,200. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a 2-year course at Harvard Business School. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
Applying process Harvard MBA Program is Online. Send your CV with other documents to University Committee. The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2022. Successful scholars are expected to complete a 2 Month Unpaid Internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners. Further information is given below.
This Blog Includes
Scholarship in Harvard University 2022 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Degree: MBA
- Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: 31st May 2022
About Boustany Foundation
This Foundation was Established in 2006 by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi. The Boustany Foundation is present in Switzerland and Monaco.
Preceding the Foundation itself, the 1st Boustany Scholarship was awarded in 1997 to an MBA student at the University of Cambridge.
The Foundation has since awarded many scholarships in various fields with plans to create more opportunities in the coming years for exceptional students. Today, the Boustany Foundation is actively engaged in promoting and managing scholarship and aid programs.
Harvard MBA business school will cover the following expenses of the selected candidates.
- Travel expenses are fully financed from the Home country to America.
- Accommodation is Free
- Tuition Fee waiver
- Unpaid internship facility by Boustany Foundation.
- US$102,200 funding will be given towards the Tuition Fee.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Applicants must have an Undergraduate Degree to get MBA Scholarship.
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation.
- One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores, an acceptance letter to the university. To apply please visit Harvard University Scholarship.