The Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships 2023 are now accepting applications. Both European applicants and international candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply. Only applicants for master’s degrees are eligible for the scholarships.
At Roskilde University, a number of Danish State Scholarships are available each year. Scholarships and exemptions of tuition fees are given to applicants who are submitting applications for September enrollment. The applicant will get the scholarship for the whole 22-month duration of the degree.
We urge you to submit an application for the 2023 International Student Scholarships at Roskilde University. These scholarships are difficult to obtain; candidates will be chosen based on their motivational letters, past academic achievements, and professional experience.
About Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: Denmark
- Course Level: Masters
- Host Institution: Roskilde University
- Eligibility: International students
Here are the list of Eligible Masters programs offered at the University for the September 2023 intake
- Master in Computer Science
- Master in Environmental Science
- Master in Global and Development Studies
- Master in International Politics and Governance
- Master in Media and Communication
- Master in Nordic Urban Planning Studies
- Recipients will receive a tuition fee waiver for a duration of 22 months,
- Selected Applicant will also receive a stipend of up to DKK 7,800 per month, Which covers living expenses during your stay in Denmark.
- Please keep in mind that Selected students must follow the study plan and not be delayed in their studies in order to maintain the tuition fee waiver and scholarship.
In order to be eligible to apply for a tuition fee waiver and scholarship,
- Applicant must be a non-EU/EEA citizen that is required to pay tuition fees and apply to one of the master’s programs at Roskilde University that offers Scholarships.
- The Scholarships are only offered for the Master’s Degree programs mentioned above
- You should meet the Required Admission criteria for the program to which you want to apply.
Please note that being eligible to apply for a tuition fee waiver and scholarship does not guarantee that you will be awarded a tuition fee waiver and scholarship, as there is only a limited number.
The application deadline to apply for the Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships 2023 is 15 Jan 2023 (annual).
Application Process Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships
Applicants who wish to be considered for the scholarships must specify this at the time of submission of their application. You must upload a motivational letter and your must current CV detailing your academic and occupational background, to your online application for admission to your preferred eligible master’s degree program.
Applications for a master’s degree programme are submitted online. During the process applicants are required to submit supporting application documents which may include the following
- You must upload your official documentation of completed academic degrees or in-progress academic degrees
- Official English or Danish translation of all uploaded educational documents in case these are not issued in Danish, English, Norwegian or Swedish,
- A proof of English language proficiency.
- Copy of the identification page of your passport
- A Motivational letter of up to one A4-page outlining your qualifications for the master’s programme you are applying as well as a CV.
To apply, Click here