Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship 2022 in the UK is an excellent opportunity for the UK or international students belonging to any nationality. The underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply here. This fully-funded scholarship is designed to support and encourage those groups to continue their postgraduate studies in the international environment. The courses available for master’s level involve the following fields: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, and Machine Learning. These scholarships promote black students and female candidates as they are being suppressed in the mentioned areas of study. Therefore, the eligible candidates should not miss the chance to avail this opportunity as the lucky ones will make their slots here.
The Queen Mary University of London scholarship will provide significant investment in your future careers. The generous packages of scholarships support you all in every way, whether personal development or professional growth. The university aims to create an inclusive environment for everyone by empowering the suppressed strata of our society. It is envisioned to build a cherished cultural diversity by offering distinct study areas. The students and staff feel fully nourished by engaging themselves in different educational activities and feel proud to be a part of the world’s best university in the United Kingdom. Through these UK scholarships, the university aims to create a better world by generating new avenues of knowledge, challenging existing knowledge, and engaging everyone at local, national, and international levels.
The Queen Mary University of London DeepMind scholarship is offered by maintaining the highest ethical standards and integrity in every organization’s activity. Throughout history, the university has fostered an environment of social justice and uplifted the lives of communities through inculcating values of academic excellence. Through challenging activities, people are forced to think out of the box, and when their opinions collide with each other, disciplines interact, and perspectives intersect, the refined and true thinking originates. Moreover, people will have the great experience of working with all ethnicities and developing viable solutions against each prevalent global problem. This is a great opportunity to visit a land full of beautiful landscapes, flowing mountains, and refreshing beaches.
Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship in UK:
- United Kingdom
- Queen Mary University.
- Master’s level.
- MSc in Artificial Intelligence.
- MSc in Computer Sciences.
- MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics.
- MSc Computer Games.
Benefits of the Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship UK:
- The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees, i.e. Euro 11,850.
- For international students, the cost of the tuition fee is Euro 27,250.
- Living allowance of Euro 15,480.
- Annual travel scholarship of Euro 2,000.
- One-off equipment grant of Euro 1,500.
Eligibility Criteria of the Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship:
- Everyone from any nationality can apply to either the UK or an international student.
- Should be a female or belong to any underrepresented group, especially black students.
- Belongs to one of the following ethnicities: Black or/and White African, Black or/and White Caribbean, or other mixed backgrounds.
- Confirmed offer to study in any of the available courses.
How to Apply for the Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship?
- Students have to apply through the official website by downloading the application form.
- Enter all the required fields including name, nationality, home address, and email address.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, required in the application form.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
- Download the complete application form, duly signed by you, and send it by email to ioc[at]gmul.ac.uk along with your CV and Queen Marry University’s offer letter.
Documents required for the Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship, UK:
- Complete the application form.
- Offer letter.
- Personal statement of maximum 500 words.
Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship Deadline:
- The application deadline for the scholarship is July 13, 2022.