Applications are open for Poland Government Scholarships 2022. Earn a Master’s Degree Program from Poland University. If you are looking for High-Quality Education in Europe, you should look to Study in Poland. Poland is a great country having the Best qualified Education. Foreign students are most welcome in Polish Universities to get admission to a Master’s Degree. Applicants from Across the globe are eligible.
The scholarship is being Funded Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange. Poland Scholarship 2022 is for Developing Nation Students. You have a variety of Courses to study in Polish Universities. Nawa Poland Scholarship Program will be conducted in English or can be in the Polish Language at the Universities Supervised by the Minister of Education and Science.
Public and Non-Public universities are included in this Poland Fully Funded Scholarship 2022. We will tell you How to Get a Scholarship in Poland? In fact, most universities don’t ask for IELTS in Poland. For More Details Read How To Study in Poland Without IELTS. Your all expenses are Fully Financed under this Opportunity. The Full Detailed Information about the Polish Government Scholarships 2022 is given below.
This Blog Includes
Government of Poland Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Poland
- Sponsored By: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency
- Degree Level: Master Degree Program
- Deadline: 31st March, 2022
All Courses are available in Poland Government Scholarship by the Minister of Education and Science.
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life science
The benefits of the Poland Government Scholarship 2022/2023 are given below:
- No Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend: PLN 1,700 per month
- For the duration of their studies, Selected Applicants shall also receive
- PLN 500 to cover the costs of relocating to Poland
- PLN 500 to cover the costs related to drafting their dissertation.
- Are citizens of one of the following countries: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Philippines, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Colombia, Kosovo, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
- Do not have Polish citizenship and have not applied for Polish citizenship
- Are planning to start second-cycle studies or a preparatory course in the academic year 2022/23
- Have not obtained a diploma of completion of second-cycle studies or long-cycle master’s studies.
How To Apply For Polish Government Scholarships?
The Application Process is Online. All the Details, Required Documents and the Application Process are Available on the Website. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Poland Scholarship.