PhD International Scholarships at Queen’s University Belfast, UK: The Queen’s Management School at Queen’s University Belfast is very excited to announce its full-time 3-year PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International and domestic students both are eligible to apply for this scholarship if they wish to take up a PhD programme in economics, accounting, finance, or management field at QUB. Students that typically hold a UK 2.1 Honours degree or a UK master’s degree or its international equivalent are eligible to win this scholarship. The scholarship will likely cover tuition fees and a living stipend for 3 years of study.
The Queen’s University Belfast is a public research university ranked 43rd in the world in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2021. It is also 21st in the world for international outlook. It aims to keep serving academic excellence to its students.
Why choose to study at Queen’s University Belfast? QUB has some world-leading academic faculty members that impart equally excellent education and deliver exceptional teaching. The university has incorporated cutting-edge facilities and is very dedicated to student employability.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 6th May 2022.
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All home country nationals and overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme study in economics, accounting, finance, or management offered at QUB.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students for a 3-year PhD programme commencing October 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply using the online application portal of the university. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates
- Research proposal
- Certified translations
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a UK 2.1 Honours degree (or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University) and a UK Master’s degree in a relevant discipline with a final result of 60% (or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University) or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
The studentship award will cover three years of annual tuition fees for either UK/EU (£4,407 per year) or International applicants (£16,950 per year) and living costs/stipend on a full-time basis valued at £46,827 over three years.