Students from different parts of the world who wish to pursue higher education in Norway can apply for Norway Government Scholarships 2022 for free. Norway is in the heart of Europe, making it an ideal location for international students. Scholarships in Norway without IELTS make Norwegian public universities highly attractive to overseas graduates who wish to attend Norway’s public universities for free. This is because Norway’s public sector educational institutions provide free education. The Ministry of Education and Research is solely responsible for the educational costs of any national or international student.
Norway is a European country with a rich history and cultural diversity. Norway has still been ranked as having the 4th greatest per capita income in the world despite its resilience and history of courage. Furthermore, Norway’s national assets include oil and other natural resources. Norway is one of the top study destinations for international students because of its safety standards and academic quality. The process of getting into Norwegian universities is not difficult. Several Norway institutions do not require IELTS for their students. There are certain methods and instances by which you can study in Norway without taking the IELTS test.
The Norwegian educational system offers a variety of scholarships to national and international students pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. The international students have been offered opportunities to pursue their higher education on scholarship in Europe without having to take IELTS, TOEFL, or other proficiency tests for English. The applicant must follow certain steps to receive free education in Norway without IELTS. Norway is a great place to study if you are interested in exploring the diverse European culture and getting the best education.
This Blog Includes
Norway Government Scholarships 2022 Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Country: Norway
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD
- Host Universities: Norway Universities
- Eligibility: National and International Students
The following institutions offer tuition-free education in Norway:
- University of Tromsø (UiT)
- University of Stavanger (UiS)
- University of Oslo (UiO)
- University of Agder (UiA)
- Norwegian School of Veterinary Science
- Narvik University College
- The University Centre in Svalbard
- Stord/Haugesund University College
- Østfold University College
- Oslo and Akershus University (HiOA)
- Oslo School of Architecture and Design
- Norwegian School of Sport Sciences
- NLA University College
- Nesna University College
- Bergen Academy of Art & Design, Norway
- Molde University College
- University of Nordland
- The Arctic University of Norway
- MF Norwegian School of Theology
- Lillehammer University College
- Hedmark University of Applied Science
- BI Norwegian Business School
- Bergen University College
- University of Bergen
- Oslo and Akershus University
List of Norway’s Best University Scholarships
There is a wide range of scholarship opportunities available from the following organizations:
- University of Stavanger Scholarships
- BI Norwegian Business School Scholarships
- NTNU Scholarships
- NORAM Scholarship
- Sons of Norway Student Residence Permit
- University of Oslo Scholarships
- Nord University Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Oslo Metropolitan University Scholarships
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- Lakselaget Foundation Scholarship
- Leiv Eriksson mobility program
- Erasmus+ Program
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships
- University of Bergen
- Norwegian- Russian Scholarship Scheme
- University of Oslo
- High North Fellowship Program
How can you get Exempted from Taking IELTS OR TOEFL?
For individuals who attended their last degree program in English, an IELTS or TOEFL exemption may be granted. Applicants must submit the English Proficiency Certificate that is issued by their home institution.
What is the process to Get Admission to Norway Universities?
- Applicants must check the list of public Norwegian universities or institutes to find the desired institute/course.
- To qualify for exemption from IELTS or TOEFL, applicants must provide proof that they were able to complete their undergraduate and graduate degrees in English.
- Applicants are required to provide their English Proficiency Certificate from their home university (where they graduated).
- Many universities conduct online interviews in English and assess candidates’ English Language Proficiency during the interview process.
- Various institutes have different eligibility requirements, so make sure to check the requirements of each institute you are applying to.