Netherlands Government Scholarships 2022 is open now under the Orange knowledge Program for international students. Are you looking for Fully Funded Scholarship in Netherland? Apply for this Opportunity. Applicants having an Undergraduate Degree program are eligible for the Master Degree and Short Courses Sponsored by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Orange Knowledge Program Scholarship (OKP) is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program in Netherland.
This Scholarship is Funded by the Dutch Ministry to study in Netherland in Top Ranked Universities. The Orange Scholarship will give you 1000+ Courses selection in many fields. The Duration of the Master’s degree program is 12 Months in Britain while online courses have different duration such as 3 Months, 6 Months, or can be 12 Months.
Applicants having Any Academic Background are eligible for this Netherland Government Scholarship. Netherland Universities have World class Education and Ranking in the World. The Basic Aim of the Orange Knowledge Program Scholarship in Holland is to develop sustainable relationships in society among different students. Studying in the Netherlands is not that expensive, compared with other English-speaking countries such as the UK or US.
Government of Netherlands Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Netherlands
- Degree: Master Scholarships & Online Courses
- Sponsored By: Dutch Ministry
- Deadline: 22nd March 2022
List of Courses
More than 1,000 Programs are available for the students. You can Find the course through “COURSE FINDER “ on the official website of OKP Scholarship.
- Agriculture And Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programmes
- Health Care, Social Services, And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Teacher Training
You can the List of Available Courses by OKP (HERE)
The Following expenses will be covered by the Dutch Ministry of Education.
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Visa Fees will be paid by the Dutch Ministry
- Travel Cost is also fully financed by Scholarship Committee
- Medical insurance will be given to selected students
- Applicants must be from the above-mentioned country
- Hold valid Identity Documents
- Must have a Good Academic Record in the previous degree
- Should be active in extra curriculum activity.
- Can motivate using and transferring their knowledge and experience in their employing organization after their studies.
- Proficient in English or French.
Round of Scholarship
Round 1: For Master’s and Short courses
Both master’s and short courses should start between 25 July and 21 November 2022.
Round 2: For Short Courses
Courses should start between 21 November 2022 and 20 February 2023.
Round 3: For Short Courses
Courses should start from 20 February 2023 onward and must be completed before 31 August 2023.
How To Apply
- Check if you meet the OKP eligibility criteria.
- Find a course on the OKP course list. Please find a study, using the filter ‘Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP)’.
- After finding a course with a university offer, then do an email to the administration for a scholarship application then apply for it. Please Visit the Official link of OKP Netherlands Scholarships.