In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding the Monash University International Merit Scholarships, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students may apply for the fully funded Monash University Scholarship 2022–2023 scholarship. This grant is available for research-related master’s and doctorate degrees. This scholarship includes a $35,600 yearly living allowance, a $550 relocation fee, and a $1,500 annual research allowance.
The Monash Silver Jubilee Scholarship (MSJS) can assist a student with living expenses while they are attending Monash. It is distributed annually in a rotating fashion to several faculties. This esteemed award is intended to assist a student who is pursuing a PhD with living expenses while attending Monash.
Regardless of your circumstances, Monash scholarships recognize achievement and support you in achieving your goals. We are looking for students who are inquisitive, upbeat, and eager to change the world.
The Australian government offers scholarships through the Research Training Program (RTP) to help domestic and foreign students pursuing research master’s and doctoral degrees. The awarding of Monash scholarships is highly competitive and is determined on your academic record, any published research, and past research experience.
Australia’s Melbourne is home to Monash University, a public research institution. It was established in 1958 and is the second-oldest university in the State of Victoria, bearing the name of a notable World War I general by the name of Sir John Monash. The institution has several campuses, including one in Malaysia and four in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville).
A graduate research school is located in Mumbai, India, a graduate school is located in Suzhou, China, and Monash also has a research and teaching facility in Prato, Italy. There are further locations where Monash University courses are offered, including South Africa.
Monash University Scholarship Summary
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $50,000
Number of Awards: 31 per year
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Monash University International Merit Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
- Intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For commencing students, you must have received a Monash offer.
- For current students, you must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree is completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
How to Apply for Monash University Scholarship 2023?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this Scholarship:
- You need to receive an invitation to apply, before you apply. To receive one, you’ll need to complete an expression of interest and/or find a supervisor who agrees to supervise your research. This depends on the faculty/institute.
- Click (Apply Now ) to register for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship.
- All sections of online application are explained here.
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for a scholarship on the application form. There is no need to fill out a separate application form.
You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate, or testament from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.