Mid Sweden University Scholarships are available right now. International students can apply for the Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2023–2024, which covers their tuition costs. According to the program selected, this scholarship covers a tuition fee waiver of either 250 000 SEK or 70 000 SEK for master’s studies.
A state university in Sweden, Mid Sweden University (Mittuniversitetet) has campuses in Ostersund and Sundsvall. It is situated close to the country’s geographic center. At the energetic Mid Sweden University, people can meet, get inspired, and think creatively. They provide a top-notch education while you learn about a different culture, meet new people, have fun, and broaden your horizons.
High-achieving students who apply to study at Mid Sweden University may be eligible for a number of scholarships that will reduce their tuition costs by either 125 000 SEK or 70 000 SEK, depending on the program they choose.
Mid Sweden University Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Mid Sweden University
- Study in: Sweden
- International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
- Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems
- International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering
- Master by Research in Informatics
- Master by Research in Biology
- Master by Research in Media and Communication Science
- Master by Research in Computer Engineering
- Master by Research in Electronics
- Master by Research in Engineering Physics
- Master in Tourism 60 credits
- Master in Tourism 120 credits
- Master Programme in Business Administration, Marketing and Management
- Program Period: One or Two years.
- Deadline: January 17, 2023 (University Admission Deadline) / February 10, 2023 – February 28, 2023 (Scholarship Application Deadline)
What is covered by the scholarship?
The scholarship covers 75% of the tuition fee. The remaining 25% of the tuition fee each semester, as well as travel costs, living costs and all other expenses are NOT included in the scholarship and must be covered by other means of funding.
Who is eligible to apply?
Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland that are required to pay tuition fees and have applied through University Admissions to one of the above-listed programs before the 16th of January 2023 and have paid the application fee until the 1st of February 2023.
How to apply?
Applications for Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship will be open from 10th February 2023 until 28th February 2023. Those students that have applied to the program at universityadmissions.se and paid the application fee before the deadline will receive a link to the application form by email.
You will be asked to motivate your choice of the study program and reflect upon its relevance to your own professional development.
Candidates are selected based on study intent and academic achievements. Study intent is evaluated through your individual response to the following essay questions:
- What motivated you to apply to this particular programme and why have you chosen Mid Sweden University? (OBS! we mean the study program not the scholarship!)
- How do the programme objectives relate to your future plans? How will you use your new skills and competencies?
Candidates for the tuition fee scholarship should be highly motivated and well prepared to take on their studies at Mid Sweden University.
Academic achievement will be evaluated based on the supporting documents you submitted when applying to Mid Sweden University through University Admissions. You do not have to send in the supporting documents again when applying for the scholarship. In the selection process, an even distribution of students according to gender and country of origin is taken into consideration.
To know more about Mid Sweden University Scholarship, please visit the official website: