Online applications are currently being accepted for the METI Government of Japan Internship Programs 2022–2023 in a variety of subjects. The major goals of this METI Japanese internship are to recruit international talent and become familiar with the practical and professional talents of various pupils.
About 200 residents are needed for the METI Japan Internship Program to be recruited from various rising nations. By serving as an intern for them, you can join the METI Government of Japan.
Details About METI Government of Japan Internship
- Country: Japan
- Sponsored by: The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI)
- Internship Location: Internship company in General in Japan
- Internship Duration: 2.5 to 3 Months
- No. of Interns: 200
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th September 2022
METI Government of Japan Internship Program Benefits
The METI Government of Japan Internship Program offers its interns a number of advantages. Due to its top-notch services, METI Japan is highly known both domestically and internationally. Similar to this, its internship programmes are well regarded and highly advised due to their best qualities and benefits. The following is a list of some advantages of the METI Government of Japan Internship Program:
- The Meti Japan Internship Program offers interns a generous stipend to cover their living expenses.
- Every intern will get a daily wage of 4,000 yen.
- Interns will receive the allowance on a regular basis, allowing them to purchase whatever they like daily.
- Round-trip airline tickets in the economy class will be provided.
- Internees will receive travel protection.
- While working as a Meti Japan Intern, you will receive an internship insurance policy.
- Internees are also required to pay fees for domestic travel.
- The interns will also receive residential or lodging expenses.
- Holders of internships will receive the training fee if someone is enrolled in training.
- Agreeing with the spirit of this program, and through the internship promoting the internationalization of Japanese companies, developing the overseas business of Japanese companies, and working together to construct networks with overseas universities, etc.
- Holding citizenship of an eligible country or region.
- Proficiency in Japanese language (JLPT level N3 or higher) or proficiency in English.
- As a rule, applicants should be at least 20 years of age and no older than 40.
- Applicants must able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate as well as a letter of recommendation from an affiliated university or institution etc.
- Able to undertake both the internship and Pre-Training full-time at the host company. (International students must also able to balance these against their studies)
- Other requirements meeting any individual conditions stipulated by the host company.
Steps to Apply for Meti Japan Internship Program
The method to apply for Meti Japan Internship Program is discussed below. By reading the following brief steps you will come to know about the procedure to apply.
- Step 1: You should fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Meti Japan Internship Program. If you are eligible for the application, then go for the next step.
- Step 2: Go for the online application form of this particular METI Internship program. You will get the METI Japan application form on the official website of the Meti Internship Program (Link given at the end of the article).
- Step 3: You should prepare all the documents with authentic and legal information.
- Step 4: After successful completion of the METI Japan Internship Application Biodata section, you should proceed further towards the document attachment section.
- Step 5: Now you should attach the required documents scanned copies and submit an application.
- Step 6: Lastly, you should add your photographs and then proceed towards the Submission of the document.
You should keep in mind that applying for the Government of METI Japan internship Program doesn’t Validate your approval. You have to wait for further notices and information from Meti Japan Internship Program’s side.
The last date to apply for the METI Government of Japan Internship is 30th September 2022 for the Winter Term (Winter Dates: 31st October 2022～9th December 2022 and 7th November 2022～16th December 2022).
How to Apply
Applicants first Sign up and make an account which will hardly take less than 10 minutes. To Apply for the METI Internship 2022. Visit the Internship Website below.