A leadership opportunity for anyone worldwide is the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program 2023 in the USA by MCW Global. Anyone between the ages of 18 and 26 is eligible to apply for this admirable option. The values of leadership development, global citizenship, self-awareness, and vision planning will be instilled in the young people participating in this fully funded leadership programme, assisting them in becoming change agents in their communities.
For those who work hard, are enthusiastic, and are passionate about what they do, MCW Global provides one of the best learning and development opportunities. The young minds are prepared to collaborate with their teammates while being guided by experienced mentors with the aim of bringing local change through global exchange. thereby having a positive impact on communities through creative concepts and tangible project-based tasks. The Young Leadership Program is divided into the following key components over the course of almost a year: community need assessment, project development, and mentorship and support from alumni. Young minds are inspired to use their imaginations and develop workable solutions to the issues that the communities have identified.
The free, fully-funded exchange programme in the USA begins with a needs assessment of the community, in which participants work together to determine the needs of the community in the most effective manner. They receive the necessary instruction so they can become revolutionary community leaders. The youth are given access to contemporary knowledge and tools that will enable them to evaluate the community from a practical standpoint. Participants present their visionary planning to better execute it through a strong and effective action plan that is based on real grounds following the assessment of their needs. Young potentials are urged to identify the skills needed for each action item in order to ensure that the project is executed in an authentic manner. Everyone is given support from alumni for this reason so they can all assist in carrying out the desired project.
MCW will serve as the host institution for the fully funded international fellowship in 2023. The non-profit organisation was founded with the goal of enhancing economic security, as well as the quality of education and healthcare for communities all over the world. By empowering the current young leaders and educating the next generation of leaders for this role, the organisation is constantly working to meet the pressing needs of the local communities. It has affiliates in the continent of Africa and its headquarters are in New York. Programs for community development are also guided by the values of excellence, accountability, compassion, and responsibility.
MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2023 in USA:
- MCW, New York.
- The duration of the MCW Global Fellowship 2023 is approximately 12 months starting from July 2023 – July 2024.
- The program is divided into the following phases:
- Phase 1: Community Needs Assessment (1 month).
- Phase 2: In-Person | Vision Planning & Project Development (10 Days)
- Phase 3: Virtual | Project Implementation & Alumni Mentorship (10 Months)
Benefits of the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2023-24:
- International Economy Flights for international participants
- Domestic Economy flights for United States participants
- Housing from the evening of July 10 – July 20, 2023
- Three meals per day from July 11 – July 19, 2023
- Round Trip Travel from New York, New York to Burlington, Vermont
- Public Transportation to/from JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark Airports
Eligibility Criteria of the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2023-24:
- People between the ages of 18 to 26 can apply.
- Able to demonstrate commitment to the community.
- Able to complete the community needs assessment and identify the community projects in the areas of education, health, or economic security;
- Fluent in English (oral or written).
- Have easy access to the internet for communication with the Global team and the program’s alumni and mentor for the whole tenure of the program.
- Adhere to the program’s guidelines.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
How to Apply for the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2023?
- Students can not apply through the official website.
- Students first need to make an account.
- Fill in the generally asked information in the application form.
- Upload the supporting documents.
- Ensure to answer the essay questions in English.
- Ensure to fill in all the required fields.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Document required for the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2023:
- Resume of one page (12 font, Times New Roman, 1-inch margin)
- Two letters of recommendation.
MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Deadline 2023:
The application deadline is November 18, 2022.