Are you trying to find Canadian scholarships that are fully funded? The application period for the 2023 McGill University Scholarships in Canada is currently open. The scholarships are for graduate-level degree programs (Masters and Ph.D.). International candidates are welcome from everywhere in the world.
If a candidate can demonstrate one of the following requirements, there is no need to submit an IELTS exam. Up to 60 full McGill University scholarships and 20 half scholarships will be awarded to graduate students. 400 programs in more than 80 disciplines at the university are ideal for you.
Public research university McGill University is located in Montreal, Canada. The only university in Canada, it was founded in 1821 by King George IV’s Royal Charter. McGill has 12 faculties and schools with more than 300 programs available. It’s a fantastic chance for students to continue their education on a scholarship in Canada. We urged you to submit an application for the McGill University Scholarships for International Students in Canada 2023.
About McGill University Scholarships in Canada 2023
- Country: Canada
- University: McGill University
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Financial Coverage: FullyFunded
- Deadline: Open
McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada is a Fully Funded Scholarship for National and International Students. McGill University offers a unique scholarship program called the McCall MacBain Scholar.
You will be able to pursue a fully-funded Master’s or Second Entry Professional Bachelor’s program at McGill University. Details are given below
- Tuition and fees for the full normal period.
- A stipend of $2,000 CAD / Month will be provided.
- And relocation grants for relocation to Montreal.
Available Courses at McGill University
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Schulich School of Music
- Interfaculty Studies
Eligibility Criteria for McGill University
- For undergraduate Apply, has completed High School Secondary Education.
- For Graduates Apply, have a recognized undergraduate degree (Bachelor).
- Meet English language requirements.
- Applicants must also meet the academic requirements set by the McGill Graduate Department.
Apply without IELTS:
- The mother tongue (language learned earlier and still used on a daily basis) is English.
- The applicant should have an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized institution in Canada or the United States.
- Applicant should Obtain an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized foreign institution where English is the language of instruction. (If you have this situation, you can submit a certificate of English language proficiency.
- If the applicants have lived and studied at a university for at least four years or worked there, In a country where English is the recognized primary language,
- Consult the entry and application requirements Here.
The Last Date to apply for McGill University Scholarships 2023 for International Students is Open Now. And all Canadian applicants can apply before the Deadline.
How to Apply?
The application process is online for McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada. You need to apply along with the required documents.
- Read the admission requirements
- Contact the department
- Find a supervisor
- Submit your application before the deadline