Apply now Masters & PHD Scholarships in Canada for 2023. Canada Studying Without IELTS. Find the best opportunities for fully funded scholarships. There are several advantages to studying in Canada. There is, in my opinion, no better location for international higher education. Read this post carefully if you need more information on Canada. After earning your degree from a Canadian university, you might earn between $30,000 and $60,000 CAD annually. You are investing in your future by attending school in Canada. The fact that Canada has some of the best universities in the world is the primary consideration.
A Rare Chance to Study in Canada Without IELTS. For graduate students and undergraduates, Canada offers a variety of diplomas. There are more than 6,50,000 foreign students studying and receiving PR in Canada.
Master’s & PHD Scholarships in Canada For 2023 Without IELTS (Fully Funded) Details
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Degree Level: Masters & PHD
- Currency: CAD (Canadian Dollar)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded & Partially Funded
1# Laval University Scholarship
If you are studying in College or doing an Undergraduate, Graduate degree in any STEM, management, or in any other field so apply now for Laval Scholarship in Canada. Note that for scholarships to be awarded, the applicant must have received a conditional or final offer of admission to Université Laval. Laval University is Ranked #354 in Best Global Universities.
2# Concordia University Scholarship
Get Scholarship for Fall Intake, as this is the Largest intake of the year in Canada. Concordia University has Canceled English Language Test. Concordia is offering Scholarships in Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., Diploma, and Certificate Programs. This university is giving the following Scholarships i.e. Concordia University External Scholarships, and Concordia University Merit Scholarships. Start Your Journey today. See Yourself at Concordia. 78.2% Acceptance Rate.
3# Alberta University Scholarship
Alberta have removed the IELTS requirement. UAlberta is Famous for its variety of Academic Courses & Professional Courses that Provides Master Degree Scholarships & PHD Degree Scholarships.
Canadian Scholarships Benefits
- Registration Fee Waiver
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks
- Accommodation on or off-campus depends on the availability
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly living allowance
4# Waterloo University Scholarships 2023
Applied for Admission your application will be automatically considered for Multiple Waterloo Scholarships. The University of Waterloo Has Different Financial Aid for International Students. There are currently 4500 Admission scholarships available at Waterloo University.
5# Queen’s University Scholarships
Queen’s University Scholarships For International Students in Canada is inviting All Nationality Holders Across the world.
- Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS)
- Research Assistantships
- Teaching Assistantships
- Non-Competitive Awards and Loans
- Arthur B. McDonald Prize for Academic Excellence
- Federal Scholarships and Awards
- Provincial Scholarships and Awards
- Internal Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards, and Bursaries
- External Funding and Awards
- International Students
- Emergency and Needs-Based Funding
- Travel and Conference Awards and Bursaries
- Queen’s Tri-Agency Recipient Recognition Awards
- CGS-M, CGS-D (SSHRC, NSERC, CIHR), and other external awards
6# McGill University Scholarships
Canada’s Famous and best Institute named McGill University Scholarships International Students is finally again open for All International applicants who want to pursue a Master’s Degree Program or Post Doctoral degree from Canada. A Full Flagship Fully Funded McCall MacBain Scholarship will be taken in Summer/Fall 2022. McGill University is Ranked #31 in Global World Ranking.
- Country: Canada
- University Name: McGill University
- No.of Scholarships: 80
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D
7# U of T Scholarships
The U of T Scholarships can be taken in Any Academic Course. The Scholarship will solely be given on a Merit-based by the admission committee. This is U of T’s most Prestigious and competitive scholarship. The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover Tuition, books, fees, and full Residence support for 4 years.
List of Scholarships in Canada
- CIFAR Global Scholars
- CIHR Fellowship
- Mitacs Elevate
- RESEARCHNET CIHR
- Scholarships available for Canadians and international students: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships available for Canadians and international students
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto
- Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award at University of British Columbia
- FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship
- Donald A. Wehrung International Student Award
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship