The Mastercard Foundation is looking for the next group of young graduates from Africa and Canada to join their 6-12 month Graduate Internship Program. Apply now for one of their 60 graduate internships.
Begin your career with the Mastercard Foundation and put your knowledge and skills to use in the workplace.
The Mastercard Foundation aspires to create a world in which everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. The Foundation collaborates with partners through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program to ensure that millions of young people, particularly young women, have access to quality education, financial services, and dignified work. When Mastercard became a public company in 2006, it generously established the Mastercard Foundation. The Foundation operates on its own, with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
The Mastercard Foundation values the unique skills and experiences that each person brings to their work and is dedicated to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for all. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Details Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2022
The Foundation provides: competitive salaries; benefits program; RRSP matching program; generous time-off benefits (including vacation, personal days, sick time and summer hours); and ongoing learning and professional development opportunities.
- People & Culture Intern Rwanda
- People & Culture Intern Kenya
- Technology Facilities Intern Canada
- Safeguarding Intern Nigeria
- Gender Intern Rwanda
- Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern Ghana
- Technology Facilities Intern Ghana
- Technology Facilities Intern Rwanda
- Technology Facilities Intern Kenya
- Agribusiness Intern Kenya
- Safeguarding Intern Senegal
- Digital Economy Intern Uganda
- Safeguarding Intern Uganda
- Finance Intern Senegal
- Gender Intern Senegal
- Safeguarding Intern Rwanda
- Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern Nigeria
- Project Management Intern Nigeria
- Safeguarding Intern Kenya
- Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern Kenya
- More at the link below.
- Open to young graduates across Africa and Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canada, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda, Senegal, Uganda
Duration Of Internship
- 12 months
They will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.