Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships build potential leaders. Our graduates have a top-notch education, enduring friendships, and transferable skills that will help them advance their jobs and their home nations.
The Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships are sponsored by the New Zealand Aid Programme and managed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade in order to promote long-term relationships with New Zealand and sustainable development in partner nations.
Through their study of particular subject areas, students are expected to obtain knowledge and abilities that will aid in the advancement of their home nation. After their scholarship has ended, recipients are required to stay in their home country for at least two years in order to put their new skills and knowledge to use in organisations related to the public sector, civil society, or private enterprise.
Why should I study in New Zealand?
International researchers esteem New Zealand’s welcoming people, its top-notch education, the personable professors, and the chance to cultivate critical thinking in a secure setting that embraces diversity. We strongly advise students who want to advance their education and careers to submit an application for a Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship.
Benefits Of Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship 2023
Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship, which provides financial help to scholars for the duration of their graduate studies, is available to all accepted students. The Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship offers the following advantages:
- You will benefit from a top-notch education and enhanced professional prospects: The majority of universities in New Zealand rank in the top 3% globally.
- The complete tuition fees
- flight insurance and round-trip economy
- Having health insurance while traveling To New Zealand
- Allowance for scholars to cover their expenses of daily life
- An establishing subsidy to assist with start-up costs in New Zealand.
- Many graduate students receive assistance with the costs of their thesis and research.
Eligibility Criteria of Manaaki NZ Scholarship:
- You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for a full Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship when your scholarship begins.
- All students will be required to show that they are capable of meeting or proposing to satisfy New Zealand’s border requirements, in addition to the requirements of their study course as established by the appropriate tertiary institution or provider, including COVID-19 vaccine requirements.
- Only those who are awarded a Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship must submit a student visa application.
- Scholars must aid in the advancement of their nation.
- Candidates for postgraduate scholarships or those who graduated from high school recently must have appropriate work experience.
- English language test scores are only required for candidates who are selected. Candidates must submit their English language test results if they are selected for a fellowship to continue higher education in New Zealand.
Application Method of Manaaki NZ Scholarship:
- Verify that you are eligible on the NZ Manaaki Scholarship eligibility tool.
- Create an account for the Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship.
- You must create a password for your Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship account.
- Before the deadline, complete and submit your application.
Before accepting your fellowship, you will need to submit duplicates of the following documentation if you are chosen for one:
- verified photocopies of your passport’s personal profiles (or an alternative form of photo identification if you do not hold a passport).
- Whenever possible, verified documents of your most recent IELTS or TOEFL scores, or other overseas English proficiency test results, from tests taken within the last 18 months.
Manaaki NZ Scholarships Application Deadline
Applications will be accepted from September 1, 2022, to 5 October 2022.