For international students, the Maastricht University Scholarships 2023–24 are a fantastic chance to study for free in Holland. Brilliant students who want to advance up the corporate ladder can apply for this fully-funded scholarship opportunity to enrol in prestigious master’s and doctoral programmes. It offers exceptionally gifted students the chance to receive a monthly stipend and a year-long tuition fee waiver. The goal of the Holland scholarship in Europe is to bring together individuals from different socio-cultural, political, and economic backgrounds who have differing viewpoints on the same issue. Maastricht University excels in its position because of its unity in diversity.
Two different scholarship types are offered through the fully funded master’s scholarship programme. One is the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund’s High Potential Scholarship. The other is the Holland Scholarship, which is funded by the three principal organisations, namely the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and Dutch Universities, Universities of Applied Sciences, and Universities. The internationally focused programmes at one of the top universities in the Netherlands are focused on helping you realise your full potential and getting you ready for your future career goals. It strengthens your academic performance and advances your professional development by instilling various necessary skills and competencies.
The Holland-High Potential scholarship at Maastricht University in the Netherlands was created especially for people who live outside the Eurozone. This curriculum includes practical application, student participation in small groups, and the stamina to overcome difficulties encountered in everyday life. By doing this, the students’ attention span lengthens and they become more driven to learn the skills needed to thrive in the twenty-first century job market. It enables you to comprehend the subject at hand as opposed to cramming. While cooperating with your partners in small, goal-oriented teams, the UM scholarships assist you in developing team-building skills. Aspirants are helped to consider the issue critically and form informed judgments. Additionally, it develops your public speaking skills.
For students who are eager to pursue their studies abroad, the Holland Scholarship for International Students 2023–24 is a fantastic opportunity. It offers students a distinctive selection of programmes that are unavailable elsewhere in the nation. Maastricht is the most important educational institution in the region thanks to the fact that 50% of its students and 40% of its entire staff are from other countries. Students’ research-focused education enables them to build a solid foundation and meritorious position. The excellence of their programmes today has been made possible by their approach to continuous improvement in educational methodologies. Additionally, the university offers honours programmes to students, which are like an additional challenge. While being in the centre of Europe, it has made everything accessible, making it much easier for students to find employment these days.
Maastricht University Scholarships 2023-24 in Holland:
- Maastricht University
- Master’s Degree Program
- 1 year Master’s program-13 months
- 2 years Master’s program-25 months
Programs offered by MU:
The Master’s programs in the following fields are offered by MU:
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- MA Arts and Culture: Arts and Heritage: Policy, Management, and Education
- MA Arts and Culture: Contemporary Literature and Arts: Cultural Interventions and Social Justice
- MA Arts and Culture: Modern Political Culture: Ideas and Discourses in Context
- MA European Studies on Society, Science and Technology
- MA European Studies: European Public Policy, Institutions and Governance
- MA European Studies: International Relations
- MA European Studies: Global Policy and Governance Challenges
- Research Master Cultures of Arts, Science and Technology
- Research Master European Studies
Faculty of Law
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Law & Market Integration
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Public Law & Governance
- LLM European Law School: spec. General program
- LLM Forensics, Criminology and Law
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. General program
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. Human Rights
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. International Trade and Investment Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. International and European Tax Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Customs and International Supply Chain Taxation
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Tax and Technology
- LLM Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
- MSc Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- MSc Biomedical Sciences
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Global Health
- MSc Governance and Leadership in European Public Health
- MSc Health Education and Promotion
- MSc Healthcare Policy, Innovation and Management
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Health and Rehabilitation
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Sports and Nutrition
- MSc Work, Health and Career
- Health Food Innovation Management
Faculty of Science and Engineering
- MSc Systems Biology
- MSc Imaging and engineering
Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- MSc Forensic Psychology
- MSc Psychology: spec. Cognitive Neuroscience
- Research Master Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience: spec. Cognitive Neuroscience
School of Business and Economics
- MSc. Learning and Development in Organizations
- MSc. Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
- MSc. Digital Business and Economics
- MSc. Public Policy and Human Development
The number of UM High Potential Scholarships:
- 24 full scholarships in the Netherlands
Benefits of the Maastricht University Scholarships 2023-24:
- Candidates enrolled in 13 months Master’s Program will be given living expenses of €12,350.
- Candidates enrolled in 25 months Master’s Program will be given living expenses of €23,750.
- Candidates will be given health and liability insurance amounts of €700.
- Candidates will be facilitated with visa applications that cost €207.
- Candidates will be provided a tuition fee.
- Pre-Academic Training costs will be covered by the UM International Services Des
Eligibility Criteria of Maastricht University Scholarships 2023-24:
- Candidates must be nationals from any country outside the zones of EU/EEA, Surinam, or Switzerland.
- Candidates must fulfill the requirements of getting an entry visa and residence permission for Holland.
- The candidate must meet the specific requirements of each Programme for which he/ she has applied.
- The candidate must never take a part in any higher education Programme in the Netherlands.
- Candidates who have completed exchange programs in Holland are encouraged to apply.
- Your age must not be above 35 years on 1 September 2023.
- You must have an excellent academic record.
How to Apply for the Maastricht University Scholarships 2023-24?
- The applicants have to register for any one of the programs offered by UM.
- The student ID number will be generated after registration.
- Candidates can apply for the Programme and scholarship simultaneously.
- The scholarship will be awarded subject to admission.
- The application form should be filled out after login into your UM account.
- Candidates must upload the required documents.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
Documents Required for the UM International Scholarship 2023-24?
- Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Previous Official Transcripts.
- Contact details of one referee.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Official Transcripts.
- Copy of passport.
- The application deadline for the UM Scholarship Program in the Netherlands is before 1st February 2023.