King Fahd University Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia: The King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals warmly welcomes excellent graduate and master’s students to Saudi Arabia for a fully supported scholarship. Students with a demonstrated ability to perform excellent research in the fields of Engineering, Business, and Sciences are urged to apply for this enticing funding opportunity. The King Fahd University Scholarship 2022 has no regional restrictions and is open to both domestic and international students. Through this worldwide scholarship opportunity, King Fahd is making steady success in attracting international students from many countries. As a result, the academic and research horizons are more diverse and inclusive. This excellent opportunity to visit the Middle East will be remembered as a symbol of ultimate glory for the students who are passionate enough to join the world’s rising country.
The King Fahd University Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia provides three Master’s degrees and ten Doctoral programs in a variety of subjects through the KFUPM scholarship to study in the Middle East. These programs will be market competitive and make you an efficient, responsive person towards the pressing wants of the planet. This would assist you strengthen your existing abilities as per the demand of current global innovation trends and upgrade your academic and professional knowledge in this regard. The KFUPM maintains its excellence through collaborating with the greatest worldwide institutions on quality-based research. Furthermore, the National Centers for Research Excellence at KFUPM are the foundation of fruitful research in Saudi Arabia’s surrounds.
The fellowship for international students studying abroad seeks to enrich the university environment with progressive research seeds and to communicate relevant, practical information in the global society in order to tackle issues. Furthermore, the institution wants to improve the efficacy of the graduate programs by adopting novel technology and approaches. Furthermore, the institute continually adheres to the greatest international research practices to ensure productive knowledge in the Kingdom. Students who graduate from university receive both educational and professional growth. These characteristics have aided King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals in becoming a magnificent leader in the region, which is willing to provide quality in Engineering, Business, and Science degrees.
The Deanship of Graduate Studies of Saudi Arabia’s King Fahd University oversees free scholarships for everybody by facilitating advanced preparation and supremacy in specialized subjects. It will assist students in establishing a growth platform. The program is carried out in collaboration with top-tier faculty who are always willing to encourage students to take initiative for innovation and originality in the research sector. As a result, students will be provided with a conducive and friendly environment in which to grow. Aside from the educational atmosphere, the region is rich in natural resources, which will allow you to explore the natural environment as you choose. Working with individuals of different religions will also teach you religious tolerance. It will benefit the Kingdom and its link with other parts of the world.
Details About KFUPM Scholarship 2022
Country: Saudi Arabia
University: King Fahd University
Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., Ph.D. Doctorate, MBA
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadlines: 4th September 2022
KFUPM Scholarship Benefits
King Fahd Offers a Full Scholarship to Study in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & International Students. Check the Scholarship benefits below.
- Free Tuition Fee
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- A Prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
Available Fields of Study
To provide special support for research in focused areas of interest to Saudi Arabia. KPFUM offering diverse Fields options for MS, Ph.D., and MBA Programs.
|Chemical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|City & Regional Planning||M.C.R.P.|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Science||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Construction Engineering & Management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials Science & Engineering||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Medical Physics||M. Med. Phys.|
|Petroleum Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Systems & Control Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
For Master Programs:
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree is required for KFUPM Scholarship.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For Ph.D. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Requirements & Documents
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For PhD. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grades of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees are submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Non Mandatory Documents:
Non-Mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
The last date to apply Online for the King Fahd Scholarship 2023 in Saudi Arabia is 4th September 2022. And for Submitting Recommendation Letters the Last Date is 11th September 2022.
How to Apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship 2023
The Application Process is all Online. There is an Online Application Form. Complete the Online Application Form & Upload all the Documents they have mentioned above. To Apply. Please Visit the Website link below.