The first and best scientific and technology university in Korea has announced the KAIST University Scholarship 2023 for MS, MS leading to PhD, and PhD students. International students can enhance innovation, entrepreneurship, and science and technology through the Korean scholarship. The KAIST scholarship programme is intended for people who are creative, enjoy a challenge, and have a caring attitude when it comes to learning new things and turning that learning into ideas that could be helpful to everyone on Earth. All overseas students who are inclined toward assisting humanity through their skills and knowledge as well as their talent and motivation were invited by KAIST.
On the plus side, 80% to 90% of the courses for the KAIST university scholarship recipient will be in English. International students may apply for scholarships at the KAIST University in a variety of fields, including business, life science, and bioengineering. The vast majority of these major fields provide a variety of related fields where overseas students can pursue their individual interests. The KAIST fully-funded scholarship gives overseas students the opportunity to continue their education at a prestigious university that they otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford. KAIST is one of the best educational institutions in the world.
The goal of KAIST is to cultivate bright, open minds capable of using technology and innovation to advance humanity. Additionally, KAIST has a vision called Vision 2031, which is focused on the strategic development strategy. The leading scientific and technology university in Korea is committed to transforming into an entrepreneurial institution, as seen by its strategy for 2031. Because of this, KAIST students have a good chance of finding employment in the real world after earning their university degrees. Furthermore, the fully financed South Korea scholarship 2023 frees the minds of any financial pressures, allowing the students to work for principles that serve humanity.
International students who are awarded a scholarship to study in South Korea in 2023 will have the chance to join a university that develops value through the commercialization of technology and serves as a “World Bridge KAIST” through globalisation. The chance to speak with the university professor first must not be missed by the students who are applying for this international scholarship in Korea. If you receive a letter of acceptance or a recommendation from a professor at KAIST, your prospects of receiving KAIST Scholarships will be improved. The application process and eligibility requirements are fully explained in the article that follows. Moreover, a thorough and in-depth discussion has been conducted in the following paragraphs to explain to the students all other financial benefits. In light of this, any international applicant who believes they are eligible and meet the other standards should not pass up the chance to apply for the KAIST Scholarships 2023 in South Korea.
KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2023:
- South Korea
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Master’s Degree
- Master’s Leading to Ph.D.
Benefits of the KAIST University Scholarships 2023:
- The full tuition fee will be covered that is for MS students the fee for 4 semesters will be exempted and for PhD students, the fee for 8 semesters will be exempted.
- A monthly stipend of 350,000 KRW will be given to MS students.
- A monthly stipend of 400,00 KRW will be given to PhD students.
- Medical Insurance will be covered.
- For research assignments, the scholarship holders will be provided with extra stipends or supplementary grants.
Eligibility Criteria of the KAIST University Scholarship 2023:
- The applicant must be an international student and not a citizen of Korea.
- For a master’s degree program the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or expect to have a bachelor’s degree at the time of enrollment.
- For PhD degree, the applicant must have a master’s degree or expect to have a master’s degree at the time of enrollment in KAIST.
- Bachelor’s degree must be equivalent to a Korean bachelor’s degree (4 years of bachelor’s).
- If the applicant is of Korean ethnicity regardless of birth or place; he/she must have received all his/her education outside Korea or neither of the applicant’s parents is a citizen of Korea. If the applicant fulfills any one requirement from these two he/she is eligible.
How to apply for the KAIST Scholarship in South Korea?
- The application for admission will be submitted online.
- The applicant has to apply for admission on a regular basis and if the applicant meets the requirement for the scholarship, the application will be automatically be considered for KAIST Scholarships 2022.
- The applicant has to pay the application fee in order to apply for admission.
- The printout of the online application must also be sent to the KAIST office address in hard form.
Required Documents for the KAIST University Scholarship:
- A secondary copy of the national identity card.
- Scanned copies of your parent’s national identity card.
- Certificate of family registration that shows your relationship with your parents.
- Certificates of your degrees.
- If the degree is yet incomplete, certificate of the official letter of expected graduation.
- English proficiency report taken within two years (Starting from September 24) IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (IBT 83/PBT 560), (BT 220), TOEIC (720), TEPS (599).
- Two recommendation letters from your academic advisors.
- In case you have employed the recommendation letters from your employer.
- A CV
- Honors, awards, and employment proofs.
- All documents must be either in Korean or English.
KAIST Scholarship Application Deadline:
- KAIST Scholarship Online Application: August 25th, 10 A.M. – September 15th, 2022
- Application Material Submission Deadline: September 26th, 2022.