KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 is an amazing opportunity for international undergraduate students to study in Korea on scholarship. The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology scholarship will aid the chosen students in obtaining advanced degrees and advancing in their research, entrepreneurship, and globalisation endeavours. Students will be chosen for the KAIST University scholarship 2023 based on their academic performance, interpersonal abilities, integrity, and leadership abilities.
One of South Korea’s top universities is KAIST. It was established in 1971 by the government of Korea. Five colleges, six schools, and 38 Departments make up KAIST’s three campuses, two of which are in Daejeon and one in Seoul. At the moment, KAIST is home to students from more than 95 different nations. In addition to degree programmes, KAIST also hosts conferences, workshops, exchange programmes, and symposiums with universities abroad.
Almost all undergraduate study fields are eligible for the KAIST South Korea scholarship. International students have a fantastic opportunity to pursue their education in a stimulating environment. This scholarship is fully funded, so it will pay for all of the chosen applicants’ expenses.
Why should you pick KAIST? The first research-focused institution in South Korea is KAIST. It is one of South Korea’s top universities. Additionally, it is ranked at position 99 in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, position 13 in the Asia University Rankings (2021 Rank), position 9 in the QS Asian University Rankings, and position 4 in the Young University Rankings (2021 Rank). One should not pass up applying for the KAIST scholarship 2023 because there are so many other benefits to studying at KAIST.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023:
- South Korea
- Undergraduate level
Academic Programs for Undergraduate Students:
Students can apply for the following programs under KAIST International Student Scholarship 2023.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
- The duration of the KAIST bachelor’s scholarship is 4 years.
Benefits of the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023:
- Full tuition fee waiver for 8 semesters
- Approx. $300 of Monthly Allowances
- Medical Health insurance
Eligibility Criteria of the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship in Korea:
The eligibility criteria for the international scholarship 2023 at KAIST are given below.
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicants must have a good academic record.
- The applicants have a high school diploma or degree from their home country’s institutions.
- Applicants holding dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the KAIST Scholarship in South Korea 2023?
- The applicants must read the application guidelines before starting the KAIST university application.
- Download the application form from the official website and fill it out properly. Make sure you follow the instructions while filling out the application form
- Pay the KAIST application fees but before that do check your application form again as you can not edit or delete the application once you pay the fee.
- After the date upload all the required documents and click on the submit button.
Required Documents for KAIST University Scholarship 2023:
- Application Form See Sample Form
- One Recommendation Letter See Sample Form
- High school Transcript
- Passport or National ID Copy
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Certificate of the Facts
- Loss of Korean Nationality.
The application can be submitted thrice a year, there are 3 application cycles:
- Application Opens September 5, 2022.
- Deadline for Application & Documents: October 21, 2022.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: October 28, 2022.
- Application Opens: Nov.8, 2022
- Deadline for Application & Documents: January 13, 2023.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: January 28, 2023.
- Application Opens March 1, 2023.
- Deadline for Application & Documents: May 26, 2023.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: May 31, 2023.