Applications are open to Join Pak Army PMA 150 LC 2022. The long wait is over for the applicants ready to GO for Pak Army as Commissioned Officer 2022 via 150 PMA lengthy Courses. Pakistan Army is inviting applications from All over Pakistan. If you are interested in serving your Motherland via way of means of becoming a member of Pak Forces, this Amazing Opportunity is for you.
Applicants will be trained withinside the institute “Pakistan Military Academy” additionally called Kakul. After the 2 years of schooling in PMA, applicants will be passout as 2nd Lieutenants. We encourage all Male applicants to use this opportunity and get a chance to serve in Pakistan. Many Students from the different provinces of Pakistan wait for this Opportunity to open soon. The monthly stipend will be given to students after selection in Kakul.
There is No Highest CGPA requirement or any IELTS requirement. Applicants from All Over Pakistan are eligible for jobs in Pak Army 2022. Minimum 55 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent. Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA/ BSc/ BA/ BSc-(Hons) and BBA/ BPA, with 50% mks in FA/ FSc are eligible for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course are eligible for this Army Job. More Details are given below.
Join Pak Army PMA Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Pak Army
- Course: 150 PMA LC
- Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: 15 May 2022
Benefits of Joining Pak Army
- Free Accommodation
- Free Army Mess Meal
- Free Travel costs inside Pakistan and 50% discount on the outside country.
- Free Education
- Free Medical Health Insurance
- Children and Parents free medical Care Service
- Free Schooling for Children
For joining PMA 150 LC Pak Army, applicants should fulfill the following requirements.
- Applicants from all over Pakistan are eligible.
- Applicants from AJK, GB, FATA, PUNJAB, KPK, SINDH, BALOCHISTAN & TRIBAL AREAS are eligible.
- Only Male are eligible.
- Marital Status should be unmarried.
- Age should be in between 17-23 years old.
- Applicants having degrees in Inter or graduation are eligible.
- Height Minimum should be 5’4 Feet.
- First Division in previous academic record is necessary.
- Medically should be fit and Fine.
- Test Dates will be 18 May 2022 – 23 July 2022.
PMA Selection Procedure
Applicants will through the following procedure to be in PMA LC 150.
- Registration Process: Register yourself online or by submitting documents. once registration is done, the Test date will be given to you.
- Initial Test: First Test would be written. (IQ, G.K Tests)
- Physical Test: 1.6 km run in 8 minutes and more physical exercises.
- Medical Test: To examine whether you are fit for medical or not.
After Passing the above 4 Test phases, applicants will go through another test which is ISSB. Details are given below.
- ISSB: The duration of this test is five days, where candidates will be tested physically and mentally.
- Final Medical: After ISSB, candidates will go through the final medical checkups.
How To Apply For Pak Army Jobs?
The application process is online. To Apply please visit the official link to Join Pak Army PMA 150 LC.