Apply for the International Postdoctoral Position in Fusion Plasma Physics offered by the Chalmers University of Technology.
The purpose of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral degree program for the academic session 2022/2023.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education. It strives to generate and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone, ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities.
Why would you like to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The university provides an array of experimental, computational, methodological, and theoretical challenges in fields ranging from fundamental and materials physics to nanotechnology and energy research.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 31st March 2022
This Blog Includes
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Physics
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a postdoctoral in Fusion Plasma Physics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should have a PhD in physics or a related area, strong mathematical and numerical skills and previous experience from plasma physics (preferably magnetic fusion). The successful candidate is expected to interact closely with members of the research group.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the postdoctoral position, candidates should take a PhD degree at the university. After that, they can apply through the online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents at the university:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for up to 2 years along with a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, and access to world-class facilities and infrastructure.