Are you trying to find a fully funded scholarship abroad? Applications for the HEC Scholarships For Master and PhD 2023 are now being accepted. The 75 National Top Talent Scholarship Programs for Pakistani Students is the name of the scholarship initiative. Pakistani students can apply for scholarships from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) to study for their master’s and doctoral degrees.
The Scholarship is available in a variety of fields and course areas. Pakistani nationals have the best opportunity to enroll in one of the top 25 universities in the world. The best part is that students will enjoy studying in the following nations with the aid of this scholarship: the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, China, Switzerland, Japan, and Hong Kong.
The duration of the scholarship is two years for master’s programs and three years for doctoral programs. The four-year degree program is long. Before March 21st, 2023, interested candidates must submit their application. At the HEC official portal, which is accessible via the link at the end of the article, you can find the application form. We urged you to submit an application for the 2023 HEC Master’s and PhD Scholarships. Read the complete article provided below for more information.
About HEC scholarships for master’s and Ph.D
In order for this HEC Scholarship to be successful, the talent in Pakistan must first be recognized. Intellectuals and scholars who earn degrees in advanced technologies and cutting-edge fields will prove to be Pakistan’s national strength and asset. Their support will help the country enter a new era.
The HEC Talent Scholarships for the year 2023 is now open to all Pakistani students. This is a Golden program for Pakistani students.
About the HEC Scholarships 2023 For Master and PhD
- Scholarship Location: USA, UK, Canada, Switzerland, Singapore, China, Japan, Hongkong
- Eligible Country: Pakistan
- Program: Master’s and Ph.D.
- Scholarships: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 21 March 2023
Eligible USA Universities List:
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Princeton University
- University of California, Berkeley
- Yale University
- The University of Chicago
- Columbia University
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Cornell University
- Duke University
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Northwestern University
Eligible UK Universities List:
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Imperial College London
- University College London (UCL)
- The University of Edinburgh
Eligible Canada Universities List:
- University of Toronto
Eligible Switzerland Universities List:
- Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule (ETH) Zurich
Eligible Japan Universities List:
- The University of Tokyo
Eligible China Universities List:
- Peking University
- Tsinghua University
Eligible Singapore Universities List:
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
Eligible Hongkong Universities List:
- The University of Hong Kong
Do you want to study in China? Good new applications are open to apply for Shanghai Government Scholarships program for year 2023.
- Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences
- Public Administration & Management
- Business Administration & Management
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Information Technology
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Cyber Security – Information Technology
- Data Sciences – Information Technology
- Hydrology and Water resources management – Civil Engineering
- Satellite & Aerospace – Aerospace Engineering
- Urban Planning & Development
- Development Economics – Social Sciences
- Disaster & Risk Management
- Engineering and Emerging Sciences
- International Relations
- International Law – Social Sciences
- Nonproliferation and Peace Studies – Social Sciences
- Renewable Energy – Electrical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for HEC scholarships for Master’s and PhD:
- Pakistani students can apply.
- You must have an enrollment letter from the above universities.
- Eligible CGPA: at least 3.0/4.0 or 3.75/5
- Must not availing any other Scholarship.
- Age limit: 35 or 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of the public sector.
21 March 2023 is the last date to apply for HEC Scholarships for masters and ph.d.
How to apply for HEC scholarships for Master’s and PhD?
There is an online HEC Application Form, students must have confirmed admission to one of the above Universities.
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.