Higher Education Commission (HEC) has invited applications for the Batch-III of the Postdoctoral Fellowship Program (Phase III).
Postdoctoral Fellowships Program
According to details, HEC is offering 1000 fellowships for a period of 5 years under the Postdoctoral Fellowships Program. 70% of the fellowships are reserved for faculty members of public sector universities and institutes while 15% each are reserved for private universities and public sector R&D organizations.
The application process for the Postdoctoral Fellowships Program has already started and will last till 20 September. Applicants are required to submit their applications at the HEC’s Research Management System.
All applicants must:
- Hold Ph.D. degree from HEC recognized local or international university.
- Be a regular employee of public/private sector HEC recognized university or public sector R&D organization.
- Not have availed any post-doctoral fellowship either funded or self-funded, local or foreign, before.
- Not be more than 45 years of age on the closing date of application submission.
- Possess five years’ recognized work experience in Pakistan after completion of foreign PhD.
- Have a placement letter in the top 200 QS World Ranking Universities from a relevant supervisor along with a CV.
Successful applicants will be entitled to a living allowance of $1,600 per month, a one-time $2000 health insurance, a one-time $6,000 research lab cost, and a one-time Rs. 250,000 return air tickets.