New courses have been added to the Harvard University Free Online Courses for the Term 2023. Anyone from anywhere in the world is welcome to enrol in the 2023 Harvard University Free Courses. Recognize the effectiveness of online courses. Both your academic career and your CV will benefit from it. Because these courses will be useful if you have a low CGPA when you apply for scholarships. Many students were able to obtain international scholarships thanks to it. The most significant courses are those offered by Harvard, which is also one of the top providers of free online courses. Enrollment in these courses does not require the IELTS or TOEFL.
All fields, including computer, science, social science, data science, humanities, business, health & medicine, mathematics, social sciences, programming, education & training, are covered by the Harvard courses. At Harvard University, there are more than 100 online course options. You can take several courses at once. There are no restrictions on nationality, age, or academic background. In actuality, there is no procedure for submitting documents. Simply sign up, and the courses will begin. You can choose to receive a certificate after finishing the course, and your name will be printed on it. Below are the details and a list of the free courses offered by Harvard University in 2023.
Details About Harvard University Free Courses 2023
- Host University: Harvard University
- No of Courses offered: 113 Free courses
- Courses accessibility: Online
- Deadline: No deadline
There are 113 Free courses, and 241 paid courses. All courses are available in the following fields.
- Art & Design
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Education & Teaching
- Health & Medicine
- Social Sciences
Benefits and Key Points
- Short Duration from 2-12 Weeks.
- Candidates will have an opportunity to learn from home
- No registration fee is required to attend the program
- Learn from home during this pandemic situation.
- Some courses are offered free while some are paid
- Full Tuition waiver
- Digital Certificates will be provided upon completion of the course.
- Mode, of course, is online.
- Anytime, from anywhere, flexibility.
Any individual (students, teachers, professors, mid-career professionals, IT experts, doctors) from all over the world can apply.
- There is no age limit for registration.
- There is no restriction on any educational level.
- There is no restriction for nationality, religion, ethnicity, or gender.
- There is no requirement for a language proficiency certificate.
How to Apply for the Harvard University Courses
The step-by-step procedure I have written for you people is below.
- Step 1: Visit https://pll.harvard.edu/catalog
- Step 2: Click on Price. It will show the Free, Paid options. Click on Free.
- Step 3: Click on School to show the course names, and schools, and you can select the course that is relevant to your current field.
- Step 4: Enroll
- You can then select the Course Start Date as well as you can choose the duration of the Course.
Visit the Official Website of the Free Online Courses by Harvard University