Facebook has start receiving applications for the 2021-2022 fellowship program. The Facebook Fellowship Program is designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to Computer Science and Engineering at an accredited university anywhere in the world.
The Facebook Fellowship Program exists primarily to assist and encourage PhD candidates. Globally, this Facebook research fellowship allows PhD students conducting innovative research to learn from a well-connected and globally recognized corporation. Fellows seeking PhD degrees in any discipline linked to computer science and engineering are encouraged to apply for Facebook’s world-class worldwide fellowship program. This will assist PhD students in polishing their research by connecting them with a top-tier company and relieving them of all financial burdens during their study tenure.
The Facebook Fellowship for Doctoral Students enables doctoral students to continue their studies and conduct research at the same university where they are already enrolled. This fully-funded fellowship program will, however, cover the tuition and a monthly stipend. Furthermore, the program includes a number of fellowships in several fields of study. Doctoral students whose research interests overlap with those of the Facebook research teams are encouraged to apply. AI System HW SW Co-Design, Applied Statistics, Networking, Privacy and Data Use, Programming Languages, Audio Presence, and many more are examples of research topics. The list is provided in the paragraphs that follow.
Because Facebook has been connecting people from all over the world since its founding, it is a diverse corporation. The Facebook Research Fellowship program invites individuals from various backgrounds and from traditionally underrepresented communities to apply. In addition, while attending the Facebook fellowship conference, all fellows will have the opportunity to visit a Facebook headquarters in the United States. This will improve the fellows’ connectedness and creativity. Furthermore, guys from all over the world are connecting with one another under one roof. This type of activity creates long-term favorable impressions, which are essential for making the world a better place.
This Blog Includes
Facebook Fellowship Program 2023:
- AI System HW SW Co-Design
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Future Technologies
- AR/VR Human-Computer Interaction
- AR/VR Human Understanding
- AR/VR Perception, Cognition, and Action
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- Audio Presence
- Augmented Reality Audio
- Blockchain and Cryptoeconomics
- Computational Social Science
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Technology Policy Research
Benefits of the Facebook Fellowship Program 2023:
- The tuition and fees will be directly submitted to the institution.
- An annual stipend of $42,000 will be provided that will cover the living cost as well as the cost of conference travel.
- An annual stipend will be given to the fellows directly.
- A fully-paid visit to Facebook Headquarters in the USA for the Facebook Fellowship summit.
Eligibility Criteria of the Facebook Fellowship Program 2022.
- The applicant must be a full-time PhD student enrolled in an accredited institute.
- The applicant can be of any nationality enrolled in any country’s university.
- The applicant must be involved in ongoing research related to one or more relevant disciplines.
- In order to get the benefits of the Fellowship, the applicant must remain enrolled till the completion of the fellowship.
- If students are already getting any other Facebook grant they are not eligible.
How to apply for the Facebook Fellowship Program 2023?
- The applicant has to apply online.
- The applicant has to provide complete and accurate personal details.
- The university details and the PhD program details must be accurate.
- No question should be left blank.
- Provide exact contact details of your referee because they will be contacted for the reference letters. Furthermore, they send a template for their reference letters to their email address.
- A research proposal of 500 words is required.
- Two letters of recommendation and the letter must be from your university professor.
Facebook Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the fellowship 2022 is September 20, 2022.