Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is the European Union’s programme for education, training, youth and sport. It aims to equip European citizens with the education, skills and creativity that they need in a knowledge-based society. The programme provides opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train, gain work experience and volunteer abroad.
Your study period abroad can last from a minimum of 3 months (or 1 academic term or trimester) to a maximum of 12 months. If you are granted a scholarship through the Erasmus program, you must approach the local international office at your institution in the application period to receive information about the documents you have to submit. Generally, you will need your CV, a motivation letter and a signed Learning Agreement which you have to state the courses you are planning to take at the host university. Opportunities to study abroad are available to students at Bachelor’s and Master’s levels, as well as Doctoral candidates.
Details About Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-2024
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe, and other countries.
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: It goes till March 2023
Key Features of Erasmus Scholarship 2023
The silent key features of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarships 2023:
- First, Erasmus is a European Government Fully Funded Scholarship program. If you are interested in more Scholarships:
- There are different Masters, and PhD Programs offered by different European universities.
- You will be able to study and complete your program in 3 to 4 countries under the Erasmus degree scholarship.
- Erasmus is one of the highly prestigious Scholarships to Europe in almost Every Field/Major.
- There is no previous work experience requirement.
- No GRE Requirements.
- No IELTS Requirements.
- The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship also contains a Part-time internship as Training in Different countries.
- The Duration of the Scholarship is 2 Years for Master Program, and 3 Years for Doctoral Program.
- The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the World.
- Result awaited students can also apply.
- You can easily search and get a Job in Europe.
- This Degree is highly admired by companies in Europe and USA.
Benefits of the Erasmus Scholarship
Erasmus is a Fully Funded expenses-covered scholarship program for all students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to the Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- Czech Republic
What is Not Required for the Scholarship?
Following is a list of things that are not required at the time of applying for the Erasmus Scholarship. But if you already have these then that is well good.
- Result awaited students can also apply.
- GRE is not Required in any Program.
- No need to contact any professor or else
- No work Experience is Required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take a chance
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Requirements
The following documents are mandatory for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023:
- High school transcript
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Passport/National ID Copy
- CV for scholarship (optional)
- Statement of Financial Assets
- Plan of Research
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarship
- Letter of Intent
- Study Plan
- Certificate of Facts
- Also, You can check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Tests? The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you can give a test from home.
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- If you don’t have an IELTS. You can submit an English Proficiency Language Certificate
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- You can open the Erasmus Mundus catalog and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in.
- Then, select 2022 in the Year(s) of the student intake tab. (It will List all the Programs for 2022)
- Finalize the 03 most relevant programs to your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early such as Statement of purpose, motivation letters, personal statements, etc.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in 2023
- First Visit the website Here. It will open an official Erasmus Website. Scroll a little bit down.
- It will show you a list of Erasmus Mundus Catalogue.
- Each program will display a name of a program and project location.
- Select your appropriate program or use the search filter in the sidebar.