The Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France for 2023 is a fantastic next step for top students with stellar academic records. The top students from nations outside of the European Union have the ideal opportunity here. The top candidates are encouraged to submit applications to the top-ranked institution in France if they meet the admission standards for each level of undergraduate and master’s degree programmes. After being accepted to Sciences Po, the Sciences Po Scholarship is a mark of those who want to reach the pinnacles of success. Potential students are given the opportunity to receive numerous benefits over the course of their programme. By appealing to individuals from various nations with a variety of experiences, this European scholarship seeks to foster unity under the banner of diversity.
The goal of the France Scholarship for international students is to entice top students to a prestigious university where they will be surrounded by a group of professionals. Students who want to receive financial aid to study in France should not pass up this chance. To fulfil its primary goal of giving deserving students the opportunity to attend one of France’s top universities, the institute works in partnership with numerous financial institutions, benefactors, and foundations. During the events that are formally organised, the sponsors are in direct contact with the recipients. They include BNP Paribas, Chalhoub Group, RATP Foundation, L’Oréal, and Total. They also support the Emile Boutmy Scholarships. Regardless of any discrimination based on a student’s race, gender, or other characteristics, it is transparent for all students.
The funded international scholarship programme in France is designed to help students advance their academic and professional careers while working with excellent and highly regarded mentors. Students are instilled with the skills needed to gain a competitive edge in the workplace in order to enhance their standing in global society. Additionally, Sciences Po, the organisation that is providing the scholarship, is working toward its vision of giving its employees a secure and welcoming environment. Through various individuals from various backgrounds and regions, diversity and inclusion aim to foster innovation and creativity. The constellation of notable intellectuals can be formed in this way.
The world-class university of the nation is at the centre of the Emile Boutmy European Scholarship Program 2023. The region where the campus is located is one of the most thriving areas of historical and artistic heritage listed by UNESCO, making it a resource of universal value. Numerous amenities are available to students on campus, including the safest housing, an easily accessible transportation system, discounted attendance to cultural events, and sporadic trips to local museums. The campus featured sports and physical fitness activities in addition to the artificial lake’s scenery. Sciences Po is committed to providing students with a wide range of educational opportunities in various specialisation fields in order to acquaint them with knowledge that is centred on quality.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023 in France:
- The Paris Institute of Political Studies. It is also known as the Science Po, University of France or Sciences Po Paris, or just Sciences Po.
- Undergraduate Program
- Master’s Program
Benefits of the Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France 2023:
The following benefits will be awarded to the candidates applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship programs:
- Candidates will be given easily affordable residence near the campus.
- Candidates are encouraged to participate in sports activities.
Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree Program
Candidates will be given tuition fee grants in various forms:
- A tuition grant of €13,190 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €8,800 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €6,000 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €3,600 per year for three years.
Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program
- Candidates will be given a tuition fee grant of €12,200 per year for the entire two years.
Eligibility Criteria of Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France 2022:
- Candidates must have a foreign diploma of secondary education from a non-French secondary school.
- Candidates must belong to a non-European Union State.
- The candidate’s household should not be a tax filer within the European Union.
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s and bachelor’s levels can apply.
- The candidate must be a first-time applicant for any program.
- Candidates must send a request for a special dispensation before applying.
- Candidates must know French/English knowledge depending upon the program they are applying for.
Applicants of dual degrees are not eligible with the exception of a few:
- Journalism Sciences Po/ Columbia University
- Dual degree Sciences Po/ Fudan University
- The dual degree Sciences Po/ Peking University
- BAMA ITAM.
How to Apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2023?
- The applicants have to apply only once. If they have been refused for the first time, they cannot pursue the next time.
- The applicants should apply through a single admission pathway.
- The incomplete applications or applications submitted by mail or email will not be entertained.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Candidates must pay the application fee.
- Candidates must ask their referee to fill out the honest and accurate reference form.
- Make sure to choose one program only.
- Complete your application carefully.
Undergraduate College, for the first time
- For the undergraduate scholarship, applicants from foreign and French secondary schools can apply.
- Applicants from foreign secondary schools must mention the category they are applying for, in the financial information section.
- Applicants from French secondary schools must contact the Admission Office by email after admission to Sciences Po.
Applicants from French secondary schools must indicate a few things in their CVs:
- The names of the countries for tax purposes 1 and 2 respectively, total annual income, number of dependent children, and any of the siblings if they are studying there.
Master’s Level, for the first time
- Applicants must mention the category they are applying for, in the financial information section of the Sciences Po application.
Documents Required for the France International Scholarship 2023?
- Evidence of income and documents which explain the family situation (for both undergraduate and master’s programs).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Official Transcripts and certificates.
- Copy of passport.
- One academic reference.
The application deadline for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France varies differently for different programs.
- For undergraduate program (candidates from foreign secondary schools) is on 23rd February 2023.
- For undergraduate program (candidates from French secondary schools) is till 10 April 2023.
- For master’s program is on 30 November 2022.