Students from non-European and EEA nations are eligible for this Danish Government Scholarships 2023. The Danish Ministry of Higher Education supports the Danish Government Scholarship. This scholarship is available to students pursuing a master’s degree in either mechatronics or electronics, two subfields of engineering.
Globally, SDU is renowned for its cutting-edge research study programs. Studying at SDU will aid students in developing their practical knowledge in their chosen fields of interest as well as their theoretical knowledge. International students at the University of Southern Denmark continue to be a part of the virtual global community even after they graduate.
Take advantage of the opportunity to study in Denmark on a fully funded scholarship by applying today. The entire tuition, living expenses, and other grants will be covered by the Danish Government Scholarship 2023. Don’t pass up this excellent opportunity to advance your career as it is one of Denmark’s top master’s degree level scholarships.
Danish Government Scholarships 2023 Details:
- University of Southern Denmark
- Master’s Degree Level
Field of Study:
Benefits of the Denmark Government Scholarships 2023:
- A full tuition fee waiver will be covered.
- A living allowance will be provided to the scholar.
- A candidate will receive additional grants if applicable.
Eligibility Criteria of Danish Government Scholarships 2023:
- Students from Non-European and EEA countries will be eligible to apply for the Danish Government Scholarship.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must have a field background related to engineering.
- A candidate will be selected on the basis of academic records.
- A candidate must be in good health.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarships?
- The application gets open twice a year.
- All interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria on the official website.
- An application form will be the same for admission and scholarship.
- A candidate has to create an account and fill out the application form.
- A candidate must attach the required documents to the application form.
- September intake: 1 February
- February intake: 1 September