The German DAAD Scholarships for 2023–2024 are now accepting applications. The deadline to apply for the 2023 DAAD Scholarships is December 20, 2022. The time is ideal to submit an application and gather the necessary paperwork for the Scholarship. One of the main organisations that receives funding from the German government is the DAAD, which provides scholarships for full-time master’s and doctoral degree programmes at the best universities in Germany. Over 100,000 German and international students are supported annually by the German government through this scholarship programme. Participants in this Scholarship will not be required to pay any fees and all costs will be reimbursed.
Concerning the fields, don’t be concerned because it includes a wide variety of academic areas. Depending on the specific university, the Master’s degree will take 12 to 24 months to complete, while the PhD would take 36 months. International students from all over the world are increasingly attracted to study in Germany.
Due to the highly paid nature of this scholarship, students prefer to study in Germany. Second, it is permitted for international students to work part-time in Germany. In Germany, you might make up to 450–600 euros per month working part-time. You can use a student visa to travel around Europe while on vacation. The DAAD Scholarship is offered with airline tickets for 2023. The whole information about the DAAD Scholarships in Germany year 2023–2024 is provided below.
Details About DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
White Studying in Germany you can work in one of the reputable German Companies. You can apply for the Germany Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Every Year, thousands of students coming from all around the world trust their education at German universities. These courses are offered under this Program.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates From all Developing Countries. You can check the List of the Developing Countries (Here)
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- The application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letters of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letters of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of re-employment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary).
How to Apply
Applicants need to apply Online & fill out the Application form & upload the Documents.