The Cross Cultural Exchange Program (CCP Fellowship) 2023 is a Fully Funded Exchange program for two to three months in Germany. The participants in this two to three month exchange programme in Germany engage with partner organisations under the guidance of top-tier specialists. By connecting with other intellectuals from around the world, the exchange programme gives participants a platform to expand their knowledge and network while also sharpening their talents.
The CrossCulture exchange programme is a fantastic way to travel to Germany for nothing and take part in intellectual events and CEE-hosted workshops. German Federal Foreign Office initiative: CrossCultural Leadership and Exchange Program. The programme is made to help professionals and dedicated, skilled volunteers think creatively and outside the boundaries of their own cultural affinities in order to contribute to the expansion and improvement of their local communities. The fact that this programme brings together experts from practically every sphere of life, including those who advance culture, education, science, and medical, is one of its best qualities. The course enables everyone to collaborate and gain knowledge from one another.
The CCP Fellowships 2023 centre on a few important issues pertaining to media and culture, human rights and peace, sustainable development, and policy and society. The people who want to participate in the international exchange programme must be employed in one of these fields and have extensive knowledge of it. The goal of this fully financed opportunity is to give change-makers and future leaders the rigorous skills and problem-solving techniques they need to address the pressing issues affecting both their local society and the entire world in the focus fields.
Importantly, the COVID-19 status and admission requirements can determine whether the CrossCulture programme 2003 is a site programme or a digital programme. However, the program’s utility continues to be evenly distributed. People from all over the world share their ethnic and national traditions with other fellows through various events and arrangements since it is a programme for cultural exchange for local and international professionals and volunteers. The programme is designed further to ensure that the fellows are dedicated to returning to their communities and working for their development by implementing initiatives with the knowledge that has been learned during the two to three months of cross-cultural fellowship 2023. It is a productive two-way exchange as they share their local culture with Europeans and also bring European culture and working patterns back to their home nations. Above all, the cross-cultural fellows create a lifelong network of alumni with whom they stay in touch. This satisfies the true purpose of the leadership and cross-cultural exchange programme.
CrossCulture Program 2023 Germany/ CCP Partner Countries:
Host Country: Germany
Host Organization: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
CCP 2023 Duration: 2 to 3 months
Benefits of the CrossCulture Program Germany 2023:
- The fellows will be provided with a monthly stipend of 550 Euros.
- Round-trip airfare will be given to the participants.
- The fellows will be given a monthly public transportation ticket.
- Health insurance will be covered in this fellowship.
- The visa costs will be reimbursed (if any).
- The participants from Germany will receive a monthly stipend of 500 Euros as well as extra 550 Euros in the name of accommodation along with other mentioned benefits.
Eligibility Criteria of the CrossCulture Program 2023 in Germany:
- The participant must be the national of the country given in the list.
- Participants from Germany can apply.
- The age of the participants must be at least 23 years at the time of the application.
- The participants must have at least two years of professional experience in civil society organizations in their home country.
- The applicant must be proficient in the English language and knowledge of the German language will be a plus point.
- The applicant must be in good health.
How to Apply for the CrossCulture Program in Germany 2023?
- The candidates have to apply online on the given application portal.
- Make sure you have all the documents ready for upload.
- Complete your application by providing relevant data and then upload your required documents.
- Make your CV in the English language.
- Prepare your letter of motivation in the given format.
- Your letter of recommendation must also be formulated according to the given template.
CrossCulture Program 2023 Deadline:
- The application deadline is 22 December 2022.
Select your country and Apply: