The UK’s Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2023 offer the best students from the Commonwealth nations the chance to study for free at master’s level in the UK. This fully-funded UK scholarship enables the students to advance their knowledge and abilities in preferred subjects without having to worry about money. This Commonwealth scholarship’s main goal is to advance economic stability and peace among low- and middle-income nations. The best master’s degree scholarship also strives to help Commonwealth citizens who are less fortunate.
The UK Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) is funding the Commonwealth master’s scholarship 2023 in order to support sustainable development in lower- and upper-middle-income nations. This year, the Commonwealth grant will be awarded in six primary areas, including access to opportunities, crisis management, boosting global prosperity, and science and technology. These heavy topics are intended to inspire people to take part in a better future. Additionally, the Commonwealth’s alumni form a social network that keeps current and former fellows connected over the long term.
Commonwealth fellows are always willing to pitch in and assist one another with academic-related problems by exchanging personal experiences and working on joint projects. The effects of the Commonwealth scholarships are extensive. The UK government has awarded around 28,500 Commonwealth scholars fully-funded scholarships in this manner since 1959. As a result, the CSC scholarship has given rise to some of the most well-known and prominent individuals, including prime ministers, cabinet ministers, Nobel laureates, diplomats, researchers, and executives of important NGOs and corporations.
The persons get lifetime Commonwealth scholars status by accepting a Commonwealth fellowship. They can use a variety of CSC alumni contacts to bring about growth and change in their home country and other Commonwealth nations throughout the world. The UK Government scholarship also gives the recipients the opportunity to join the Knowledge Hubs. These knowledge hubs serve as platforms for the exchange and appreciation of ideas and projects. Additionally, because they are connected to and operated by LinkedIn, those Knowledge Hubs serve as informational hubs for new opportunities, occasions, and news. Please take the time to thoroughly study the following material in order to submit your application for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2023 in the UK:
- United Kingdom
- UK Universities
- The UK Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Master’s Degree Programs
Benefits of the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023:
- The scholarship covers the return air ticket of the selected candidates.
- The scholarship covers full tuition fees.
- The candidates will get a monthly stipend of £1,236 per month, or £1,516.
- The scholarship also covers the warm cloth allowance.
- The cost of the thesis or dissertation will be covered.
- It provides students with study travel grants within or outside the UK.
- If the candidates are widowed, divorced, or a single parents, the scholarship pays the child £529 per month for the first child and £131 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16.
- Additional allowance for a disabled person
Eligible Countries of the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023:
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Gambia
Eligibility Criteria of the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023:
- An applicant must be a British-protected person.
- An applicant must be a native or a refugee of eligible Commonwealth countries.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of eligible Commonwealth countries.
- An applicant must be available for study in the UK by the beginning of the UK academic calendar, i.e., September 2023.
- An applicant must have provided all the necessary documents in the required format.
- For more information about the eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship 2023?
- The candidates have to apply from any one of the given nominating bodies i.e. National Nominating Agencies or Non-Governmental Organizations, and Charitable Bodies.
- CSC does not accept direct applications which have not followed the above-mentioned routes.
- The candidates must keep in mind that every nominating body has different eligibility criteria, so they must check the eligibility requirement of their nominating body as well. The candidates have to apply through CSC online application system.
- The CSC applications and applications required by the nominating bodies are different and the candidates have to apply for both.
- The application which is not submitted via CSC online application system will not be accepted.
- Make sure that your reference letters are directly submitted by your referees. The referees will be sent an email for reference letter submission.
Commonwealth Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the scholarship is 18 October 2022.