One of the best fellowships in the world, Chevening Fellowships 2023 enables fellows to visit the UK completely supported in order to study advanced concepts and professional practises. This fully financed fellowship for foreign fellows demonstrates the UK’s constructive attitude toward globalisation and diplomatic cooperation. The chance to join this Chevening fellowship and the network of Chevening fellows is offered each year to brilliant and young fellows who have the drive to make a difference and bring change in their communities.
Without regard to gender or country, very prominent people are given Chevening Fellowships 2023. However, the dedication of fellows to enhancing their knowledge, networks, and potential is one factor that is of the utmost importance in this international opportunity. Chevening Fellows are expected to be able to demonstrate this potential through their prior work and resume. The fellows are given a platform where they can participate in specialised short courses, research programmes, or they are professionally placed at UK institutions to learn how to put theory into reality. This is done in order to provide a proper atmosphere for the fellows’ capacity-building.
These Chevening Awards are designed to assist people in the middle of their careers who are already holding leadership positions all around the world. This award has developed into a globally competitive award programme as a result of its exceptional and dynamic training that aids in professional development. In addition to its advantages for career advancement, the Chevening Fellowship 2023 is a vehicle for building valuable soft power networks of future global leaders, influencers, and decision-makers. The Chevening Award fellows also work closely with their peers in a very professional setting, and they gain knowledge from others’ experiences.
The UK’s international strategic aims are embodied in the international fellowship programme. Due to the fact that this chance is another instance of soft diplomacy and cultural interchange, both the fellow and the UK gain equal strategic and diplomatic advantages. The Chevening scholarship is a special programme since it allows fellows to pursue independent academic or professional study without enrolling in a full-time master’s degree at a UK university. Fellows can also take any short course in the UK for free. Additionally, this programme allows the fellows to start their study session at various periods throughout the year.
Chevening Fellowships 2023 in UK:
- Chevening Awards are awarded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations.
Programs under by Chevening Fellowships:
- Chevening South Asia Journalism Fellowship (SAJP)
- Chevening Africa Media Freedom Fellowship (CAMFF)
- Chevening British Library Fellowship
- Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship
- Chevening Energy Market Reform Fellowship
- Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship
- Chevening Healthcare, Health Policy, and Health Reform Fellowship
- Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship
- Chevening LSE Fellowship
- Chevening Gurukul Fellowship
- Chevening Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Fellowships
- Chevening Western Balkans Cyber Security Fellowship
- Chevening Research, Science and Innovation Leadership Fellowship (CRISP)
Benefits of the Chevening Fellowship 2023:
- An economy class return ticket will be provided.
- Fellows will get assistance in visa processing and all the visa costs will be reimbursed to the fellows.
- Chevening fellows will receive quarantine costs if quarantine is required.
- A handsome stipend will be given to the fellows to cover the living cost.
- Accommodation will be provided to the fellows.
- Food and book allowance will be provided in this fellowship.
- Departure allowance will be paid with the candidate’s final stipend payment
Chevening Fellowship Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of a Chevening eligible country.
- Candidates must be mid-career professionals.
- Candidates must have a Minimum of five years of work experience in a relevant related field.
- The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening are: full-time employment, part-time employment, voluntary work, and paid or unpaid internships
- Candidates must be already in positions of influence.
- The candidate must be committed to returning to the home country after the completion of the program.
- The candidate must have a postgraduate level qualification or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area at the time of application.
- Candidates must fulfill program-specific fellowship eligibility requirements.
- Interested candidates must not hold British or dual British citizenship.
- Candidate must not be awarded any UK Government scholarship funding including Chevening within the last five years.
- The candidate must not be an employee, a former employee, or a relative of an employee of Her Majesty’s Government within the last two years.
- Chevening fellowship does not require IELTE/TOFEL or other English proficiency certificates.
How to Apply for the Chevening Fellowship 2023
- Paper form applications are not accepted and the applicants have to apply online through the online Chevening Application form.
- The applicants have to choose a specific Chevening course of their own related fields from the list of available courses.
- Although there is no need for IELTS/TOFEL or other English proficiency tests in Chevening specifically, but if your selected institute has specific requirements for the language proficiency test, you have to submit the scores for getting an offer letter.
- It is highly recommended that you check all individual program requirements before applying.