Switzerland’s CERN Administrative Student Program Students pursuing degrees in administration-related fields have the opportunity to participate in projects that are revolutionizing the entire world in 2023. The world-famous company and the foremost scientific facility in the world, CERN, are providing students with fully funded internships as well as the opportunity to use the most sophisticated administrative practices while they work or intern there. The CERN internship program welcomes undergraduate and graduate students whose degree requires an internship to join the most efficient management structure on earth.
The CERN international internship program is fully funded and relates to many administrative fields. You are welcome to submit an application if you are a bachelor’s or master’s student in the fields of translation, human resource management, advanced secretarial work, business administration, law, logistics, finance, communications, library science, accounts, information science and technology, audit, communication and public relations, physiology, or any other related field. The European Organization for Nuclear Research will give the interns the opportunity to work there for two to twelve months, giving them the chance to advance in their related fields by applying the theoretical knowledge they have learned.
The world-famous and prestigious research facility CERN is recognised for its groundbreaking contributions to science and research. At CERN, physicists and engineers use the most cutting-edge scientific equipment available to explore the universe’s fundamental principles. The foundation for the prevalent diversity in the workplace at the organisation is the diverse university. The interns at CERN will benefit from such broad experiences that will enable them to advance in their careers with excellent administrative knowledge and the confidence they will have gained through their work experience there. As a result, the administrative student internship in Switzerland provides students with a strong environment in which to complete their final projects under the guidance of top-tier experts.
Students who are self-motivated and enthusiastic have an exceptional opportunity to participate in a project that could potentially change the world through the CERN international internship in Europe. The international interns at CERN will work on projects that will change the world before they even finish their degrees, which is undoubtedly good for their self-improvement and high motivation for the future. An exhaustive guide for interested and qualified students is provided in the article that follows. In addition to all the motivational advantages mentioned above, the eligibility requirements and financial benefits are illustrated in the following paragraphs. Additionally, a procedure is covered below so that any qualified applicant can easily apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program.
CERN Administrative Student Programme 2023
- Meyrin, Geneva
- 2-12 Months
- Human resources
- Advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
Benefits of the CERN Administrative Student Programme:
- The interns will be coming into an internship contract with CERN for 2-12 months.
- A monthly allowance of 3319 Francs will be paid to the interns.
- A travel allowance will be covered.
- If the intern is married or has children, a supplementary grant will be given.
- Medical insurance will be covered by CERN, however, the insurance allowance will be deducted from the intern’s pay.
- A monthly 2.5 paid leaves are granted.
Eligibility Criteria of the CERN Administrative Student Programme:
- The applicant must be a national CERN Member or CERN Associate Member State.
- The applicants must have completed 18 months of their undergraduate studies either bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- The applicants must be specializing in an administrative field at the time of the internship.
- The applicant must be able to stay full for 2 months minimum and 12 months maximum.
- The applicants must be full-time registered students till the completion of an internship.
- The applicant must be fluent and proficient in English or French language.
- The students who are staying in STEM/Engineering fields are not eligible.
How to Apply for the CERN Administrative Student Programme?
- In order to apply for CERN fully paid internship, click on the I’m interested button on the official website.
- The candidates have to sign in through Linkedin, Smartprofile, or Indeed.
- Browse your resume and drop it in the resume box.
- Provide all your correct and authentic personal details.
- The candidates have to add their academic details along with their experience.
- A motivational message to the hiring manager which shows the commitment of the candidate towards the internship at CERN.
- The candidates have to be clear and specific about the fields “Education” and “Experience”.
- As the candidates are applying at smart recruiters, they are advised to write their answers in Notepad or word in advance, because there is a limited time to answer the questions once the application starts.
- If the candidate is applying for more than one job, Each application must be filled out separately.
Required Documents for the CERN Student Program:
- Copy of the most recent academic transcript that must represent the detailed works.
- A reference letter from the university professor.
- If the candidate has done any prior internship a second reference letter from a previous internship.
- The reference letter may be submitted by the candidate directly or by the referee on his/her own via the received application link.
CERN Administrative Student Program Deadline:
- The last date to submit an online application is 7th November 2022 (at noon: 12:00 CET).